Where in the world is Red Shirt v.5!

Where is he this time? Let the guessing begin!! :D

redshirt.jpg

Looks like some Hebrew writing in that window back there.....A restaurant in Israel, which sells kosher ribs?

D'oh! Well, that dude seems to go all over the place. Never figured he'd be somewhere in the U.S.A.

Hey RED SHIRT, How were those ribs ? GREAT I am guessing. The girls and I are going to a big BBQ this coming Friday, a Rib fry as well. A nice juicy stuck PIG on a spit and we can't wait. We are sitting back and licking our chops. Nothing beats a good St. Louis BBQ. Did Nikko's place serve up the BBQ/ribs St. Louis style?

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!! Well done Linda!!!

Hey wait a minute, Ref--I said Coral Springs, FL, because I could see the "Rock-n-Roll" ribs sign in the window reflection, so I googled where the restaurant is and that's the location. Um, so methinks I called it first. Therefore, it's only fair that the million-dollar prize goes to me--BUT I'm happy to give Linda a cut just to be magnanimous. :D .......What? There is NO million-dollar prize? Okay. Well, Linda can be the winner then. :lol:

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";9672941 said:
Hey wait a minute, Ref--I said Coral Springs, FL, because I could see the "Rock-n-Roll" ribs sign in the window reflection, so I googled where the restaurant is and that's the location. Um, so methinks I called it first. Therefore, it's only fair that the million-dollar prize goes to me--BUT I'm happy to give Linda a cut just to be magnanimous. :D .......What? There is NO million-dollar prize? Okay. Well, Linda can be the winner then. :lol:

That's just being a smart arse! :p No-one wanted the city name!! ;) :lol:

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";9672941 said:

Hey Kirsten, I saw your post in the beginning and you got it all right. But shesh!, you got it so quick! I didn't want to chime in just yet since I wanted to see a few more attempts from others. Short lived fun I guess... But yep, it was Nicko's famous ribs and I'll tell you those ribs were the BEST I've ever had! They really are tasty!!! So good that I downed two full racks of baby back ribs. Oh yes, I was stuffed. But damn they were good. The place itself is really cool too. Any maiden fan would be in heaven there. Nicko has the place littered with Maiden stuff (from platinum records to Egyptian stage items to Eddie masks, even a sign that says "You fat Git!"), it's wall to wall Maiden! All that plus metal tunes and video constantly playing. Heaven! I'm told Nicko comes in 'out of the blue' every now and even will chat with the people eating there. No, I haven't been that lucky...I haven't been there when that happened. Nicko's rib joint is in Coral Springs, Florida which is in the outskirts of Miami, Florida. Highly recommend stopping there if you're in the vicinity. Has anybody noticed their only US stop with their current tour is in this area of Florida?? Think Nicko has ribs on his mind?? I bet he'll have the whole band stop by and the place will be just going off.

http://www.rocknrollribs.org/

Hey RED SHIRT, How were those ribs ? GREAT I am guessing. The girls and I are going to a big BBQ this coming Friday, a Rib fry as well. A nice juicy stuck PIG on a spit and we can't wait. We are sitting back and licking our chops. Nothing beats a good St. Louis BBQ. Did Nikko's place serve up the BBQ/ribs St. Louis style?
Can't say I've tried the St. Louis style ribs so I can't compare. One thing for sure tho, if you have Nicko's ribs, it's a sure winner! :Smokedev: