Where is everybody coming from?

Well, I'm just coming from north Atlanta, but thought I'd pipe in with a "I can't wait for PoS" too!!

Only 1 more week until the pre-pre-show party! Before too long, we'll be having Prog Power Week. :D

Shaye

I think it's amazing the distances from which people come. I'm flying out from Philadelphia, and that feels like a long way to go for a concert (and yes, after III & IV I'm well aware that PP is NOT just a concert). Still Europe, Japan . . . my hats off to you folks.

Steve

I'm, umm, looking forward to PoS too. :D

MaxX, I could probably give you a ride back to Tech if needed, after the show, but it might be kinda late, as there will be afterparties, etc. I'll have my car at the Fairfield and it's not as if Tech is that far away. Besides, I'm at the WREK studio every Friday night for WREKage, so I'd feel weird not touching Tech soil at least once during the weekend. :)

Pellaz said:
I'm, umm, looking forward to PoS too. :D

MaxX, I could probably give you a ride back to Tech if needed, after the show, but it might be kinda late, as there will be afterparties, etc. I'll have my car at the Fairfield and it's not as if Tech is that far away. Besides, I'm at the WREK studio every Friday night for WREKage, so I'd feel weird not touching Tech soil at least once during the weekend. :)

Thank you so much,. noew I;m a ltittle inytoxiacatied bexcause we just gucked up tclemson tonight, but ifd I rewad that rightn you said you amy be able to givre me a ridfe. So yeah my aim sn is mastamax815 and my msn is blackrose81586@hotmail.com. plz grt irn contact with me..

Cool to meet everyone coming to PPV. I am coming from Alabama with my wife who is also my first cousin..... (just joking about the first cousin part.) This will be my third PP. I missed III but was at II and IV.

Bryant

I will be traveling east through the raging winds of Ivan the terrible's reaping wrath from the enchanted lands of algalord. After my journey my glory shall be fulfilled through my quest for the metal. Dargor shall guide my way and my sword.

Kyle the great

shagrath-jesus said:
I will be traveling east through the raging winds of Ivan the terrible's reaping wrath from the enchanted lands of algalord. After my journey my glory shall be fulfilled through my quest for the metal. Dargor shall guide my way and my sword.

Kyle the great
Wow.

And here I thought I was making a hard journey of it, having to travel secretly through the Otherlanes on my sedu, giving my security detail the slip (they would never allow their Tigron to attend a large public gathering), and leaving the everyday governance of Wraeththu to my consort, the Tigrina, back at the Hegalion.

Whew, nevermind. I'll just hop in my car and drive the 8 miles south to the Fairfield. Luckily, it's a low-profile wehicle. :D

--Pellaz-har-Aralis
Tigron of Immanion

INFINITE-DREAMS said:
3 From Kansas For The 3rd Year In A Row With Gold Badges This Year!!!
Hi I'm coming to PP5 this is the first time for me and I only have a ticket for saturday but that's okay. I'm from topeka. I live in wichita. We may know each other since there are not too many prog people in topeka.
Also, I need a place to stay. so if you know anyone that has a room willing to share
-Russ
316-651-7340

I came from New Orleans. I used to go to school in Massachusetts, so before this year, PP was out of the question for me. This year though, I figured it was only a 7/8 hour drive. Lucky me, Ivan cancelled classes, so I was able to leave yesterday morning for Atlanta. I can't wait to do it again next year, and the year after, and the year after.... :)