man am I bummed!

Feb 16, 2006
barnesville,GA
Ive been loking forward to coming to Prog Power since I found out Everygrey was coming,and now I can't make it.I'm pissed! I finelly got everything worked out so i could make it and then something else comes up out of no where! so everybody have fun without me.haha.

Missing the evergrey set should be a crime....

anyway, good luck with whatever troubles you are going through. There is always next year!

DarkTide said:
monstershredder0003, attending Prog Power is worth doing a little time in the pokey. Bite the bullet and come to PP .... do the time when you get back home.

Britt

trust me i would,but my whole family is stuck on this follow the rules shit,but trust me,i would be up there!

It is a bummer that you will miss it, but you do what is right for you and your future so you will to be able to go to many PP's. Not preaching, it is just the truth.
Imagine three years from now you will be on your own to see Evergray at PP cause that is probably when they would be able to play there again.
Just think of me as a Metal sista! How old are you?

....Cristen

MetalSeamstress said:
It is a bummer that you will miss it, but you do what is right for you and your future so you will to be able to go to many PP's. Not preaching, it is just the truth.
Imagine three years from now you will be on your own to see Evergray at PP cause that is probably when they would be able to play there again.
Just think of me as a Metal sista! How old are you?

....Cristen

I am only 16.and iam really bummed that I will mis evergrey b/c they were the 1st band of this style of music I heard!and i imagine that they will play here again,and I asure I will be ther next year! My 1st PP was V,and i went last year,so it sucks missing one.