Hårdrock för fan

krunt

Mar 20, 2004
HELLo there everybody :hotjump:
A BIG thanx to all of you at Chicago Power Fest. We had a very good time and it was nice to meet all of you. Some of you we alredy knew since last years Prog Power. It was fun to hang out and party with all of you. Just wish we had more time :yell: Well,well, let´s see what happens after the release of our next album, which might be out late 2005 or early 2006 if everything goes as planned. We got some shows coming up in may here in Sweden but apart from that we will focus totally on writing new songs during the coming summer. Stay Metal :headbang:
Krunt

Hi Krunt!

It was great seeing you guys in Chicago! I saw the shows last year in New York and Atlanta, too, but this was the best so far! Good luck with the new album -- I'm looking forward to it! :)

Hope to see you guys in the US again soon! :headbang:

Steph

Christer !! I wasn't there. I had to be home to help take care of my new baby. You and the other guys of TM signed a card for me though. I thank you guys !! Come back here to the US soon. You are great artists and fun guys to talk to.

Bryant

krunt said:
HELLo there everybody :hotjump:
A BIG thanx to all of you at Chicago Power Fest. We had a very good time and it was nice to meet all of you. Some of you we alredy knew since last years Prog Power. It was fun to hang out and party with all of you. Just wish we had more time :yell: Well,well, let´s see what happens after the release of our next album, which might be out late 2005 or early 2006 if everything goes as planned. We got some shows coming up in may here in Sweden but apart from that we will focus totally on writing new songs during the coming summer. Stay Metal :headbang:
Krunt

You need to write a song about the Progpower fest..you know how Saxon's Denim and Leather album was full of songs about touring the US and the Reading Festival..you guys gotta mention my name too. In like 30 years people are going to be like "you know in the TM song where they mention Dargor...they were talking about Andrew Atwood...he is like the best guitar player in the world now!!!" :D

Hi Krunt,

It was nice to meet you again in Chicago. You guys put on a great show. I really enjoyed it, even if you didn't play "Afraid to Die". Unfortunately, it was a short weekend and time did seem to fly by all too quickly. I wish you guys luck with the next album and hope you return to the states real soon.

Give hugs to the other guys for me.
Take care,

Kim

There's a rumour that Tad Morose are going to play at 'Parkrocken' i Sandviken. There is however nothing written on 'Parkrocken' website, http://parkrock.nu/ . Krunt, or someone else, enlight me! I need to know if you are to play at 'Parkrocken' or not.

I know this much, Morgan Lefay and Nocturnal Rites will be playing here in Sandviken. It will take me only 15 min to walk from where to watch the shows.. and the best part is .. It costs nothing!!

ZeiMoT said:
There's a rumour that Tad Morose are going to play at 'Parkrocken' i Sandviken. There is however nothing written on 'Parkrocken' website, http://parkrock.nu/ . Krunt, or someone else, enlight me! I need to know if you are to play at 'Parkrocken' or not.

I know this much, Morgan Lefay and Nocturnal Rites will be playing here in Sandviken. It will take me only 15 min to walk from where to watch the shows.. and the best part is .. It costs nothing!!

crap. now that is in June but still two weeks too early for me. :cry:
(Persuader playing too ;) )

Thanks guys! we really enjoyed the Chicago show Great energy.Great song lineup (I'm with Kim K on this playing "Afraid to Die "thing ) ;) -Aaaah next time... maybe?
Well worth driving 6 hours, catching most of the acts, Especially TM, and jumping back in the car to head home, right away -phew!...and We'd do it all over again

Urban breed said:
Oh, it's just going to be me anyway... so it hardly matters, right? :p

Aww, not true. If your ever in my area please let me know. I'd love to get together to chat, if your not too busy.

Urban breed said:
Oh, it's just going to be me anyway... so it hardly matters, right? :p

I second what Kim says. If you are in NYC and need a "tour guide," let me know, because I'd feel really guilty if it was my fault that you were "going the wrong way!" ;)

Steph

May 7th? Sweet. Urban, no matter what city you head to you'll have people there willing to take you in.

But if you are in the Saint Paul/ Minneapolis, Minnesota, don't bother calling me. (Just kidding! Had to be different.)

I'll actually be working the Minneapolis Mayhem show that weekend. Whoa fun! :)

If you ever make it out this way, I'm sure Tracey and I will have fun with you. We can take you to the Mall of America and to Ground Zero Nightclub. You do like bondage, right?

-MetalRose