Hårdrock för fan

Urban breed said:
Ok then, I'll be in Atlanta. Too bad I can't be everywhere and Atlanta's where I need to be. :) Some of you may very well think I'm "going the wrong way" but let me assure you that is not the case. ;)

Yeah! Does this mean I have to hurry up and schedule the skydiving trip? Seriously, I'll send you my contact info and let me know when you might be free to get together. I know a few others in the area that would like to be in on the meet and greet if its possible.

Kim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban breed
Ok then, I'll be in Atlanta. Too bad I can't be everywhere and Atlanta's where I need to be. Some of you may very well think I'm "going the wrong way" but let me assure you that is not the case.

Only you know..............

Wow, this is getting to be like a soap opera. Which gal does Urban choose?

lady_space said:
I did that, and it worked out very well for me! :D There's nothing quite like being single sometimes.

Shaye

Being single wasn't what I desired ... (some of you might recall what I've told before)... but now it seems to be exactly what I needed... I really enjoy being with myself....

.... but ....

.. of course, I would like to be close to someone... but not on a 24/7-basis...

...did I manage to screw up this thread by disregarding the actual subject again?

ZeiMoT said:
Being single wasn't what I desired ... (some of you might recall what I've told before)... but now it seems to be exactly what I needed... I really enjoy being with myself....
Funny how things work out sometimes. :)

ZeiMoT said:
...did I manage to screw up this thread by disregarding the actual subject again?
That's right! Thread police! Oh, THREAD POLICE!!!!

S

I think we should all live like at least a little bit closer, (like deduct one piece of Atlantic Ocean), to each other. This forum is absolutely filled with awesome people! I just love to see how we let each and every, (well almost), thread take on a life of its own. :D I bet we have our most appreciated moderator smiling most of the time too. ;)

Urban breed said:
I think we should all live like at least a little bit closer, (like deduct one piece of Atlantic Ocean), to each other. This forum is absolutely filled with awesome people! I just love to see how we let each and every, (well almost), thread take on a life of its own. :D I bet we have our most appreciated moderator smiling most of the time too. ;)

I wholeheartedly agree! I have met lots of wonderful people here! And about all of us living closer...hmmm...what would it take to move two continents closer together? :loco:

Steph

Urban breed said:

This is easily the best forum on the net!

Urban breed said:

I agree! But if we all lived closer, how much trouble would we get into on a daily basis?

I DECLARE SHENNAGINS!

-MetalRose

Urban breed said:
While it is true that you are the master, you've got to admit that we're all adept, and some by now, :) highly accomplished students of this art.

I'm going to beat Bryant! I'm going to beat Bryant!:D