Thanx USA!

Bryant said:
Thanks Krunt. Tad Morose worked very hard for the American fans and put on a great show. I talked briefly to each of you and all of you were also very nice guys. I hope to see you all back in the US very soon. Here is a pix I took of your performance. I cropped it, added a border and some text, but the rest was simply stage lighting.....

redtad.jpg

Bryant

Cool pic Bryant! Hopefully we will get back to the US soon. A tour would be great. We will up-date our website soon with pics and stories. We recorded the PP shows with the cameras you all saw at the venue, I haven´t seen it yet myself but I sat a while in the TV studio while other bands played and it looked awesome, the picture and sound quality is very good. I don´t know about our preformance yet. It will be interesting to watch. If it is good we will use it as a live DVD or something I guess. Lets see how it turnes out.
Cheers
Krunt

Hey Metal Rose,
Yeah, I remember you. We where not cranky, just tired as hell, but happy to finally be there. I´m sorry that I got so damn tired (and drunk) both friday and saturday evening so when I got back to the Fairfield from the venue I just crashed right into my bed. I would have loved to party "swedish style" with all the nice people at the hotell. But hey, I guess there will be a PP next year as well. I don´t think Glenn likes to have a band play two years in a row so I guess we have to go there as fans :worship:
Cheers
Krunt :headbang:

krunt said:
But hey, I guess there will be a PP next year as well. I don´t think Glenn likes to have a band play two years in a row so I guess we have to go there as fans :worship:
Cheers
Krunt
Not only would you be more than welcome, but you'd be following in quite a few bands' footsteps...Evergrey and Zero Hour, for starters. :tickled: :headbang:

krunt said:
Hey Metal Rose,
Yeah, I remember you. We where not cranky, just tired as hell, but happy to finally be there. I´m sorry that I got so damn tired (and drunk) both friday and saturday evening so when I got back to the Fairfield from the venue I just crashed right into my bed. I would have loved to party "swedish style" with all the nice people at the hotell. But hey, I guess there will be a PP next year as well. I don´t think Glenn likes to have a band play two years in a row so I guess we have to go there as fans :worship:
Cheers
Krunt :headbang:

Krunt,

Maybe I mistook your tired looks for cranky. Sometimes they are hard to tell, especially when I was just as tired. :) No hard feelings either way.

Next year, you'll have to come back and party. We're always up for hanging out with anyone and everyone. Plus, you can teach me how to swear in a foreign language! Besides, I think we're all up for a "Midnight-Style" jam session at 4 am! I think I speak for the majority of us when I say, we hope you et all can make it back next year.

See you soon!

-MetalRose

:OMG: That was pretty much what my wife and I looked like the entire set!! I had "The Undead" but apparently did not give it the proper listen it really needed. Your show was outstanding and I can't wait to witness Tad Morose live again!! Thanx again for kicking so much ass!! :worship: :kickass:

krunt said:
One thing that really impressed me was that everyone was so polite, nice and down to earth.

We were nice, polite, and down to earth? Trust me, the feeling is more than mutual. Tad Morose was one of the main reasons I went to ProgPower V. Seeing your set and then meeting you and the guys made me a lifelong fan. :headbang:

(BTW, Rock and Rule...uh, rules! A shame almost no-one remembers it nowadays....)

Mok said:
We were nice, polite, and down to earth? Trust me, the feeling is more than mutual. Tad Morose was one of the main reasons I went to ProgPower V. Seeing your set and then meeting you and the guys made me a lifelong fan. :headbang:
Truer words were never spoken. ALL the bands were pretty darn cool. :worship:

*I* remember Rock and Rule - I even still have a rather crappy copy of it on VHS somewhere. That was a very twisted movie.

And I'm glad Christer still thinks we're all nice and polite, especially after Sarah and I were talking up a storm outside their door that morning (she was in the next room). Didn't know who was there until they swung the door open - for a second there, we were afraid that we'd been talking too loud and disturbed them...