Thanx USA!

krunt

Mar 20, 2004
Krunt here from Tad Morose, just wanted you all to know that we had a very, very, very good time in USA. We didn´t know what to expect, but you all just blew us away. This was one of the most memorable moments. Everything was just perfect. The organisation, Glenn and crew (you rule!) the audience, (you rule too). We actually managed to get the recordcompany to book us on an earlier flight from New York to Atlanta so that we could go to the pre-party but Ivan messed up everything. We got stuck at Laguardia for 12 hours, we improvised our own "pre-party" at the FOX bar but they closed at 9 pm and after that it was just plain boring. However, we arrived safe and sound in Atlanta after a bumpy flight with thunderstorms. The only bad thing about this weekend is that that it ended. I would have loved to party and talk to alot more people then I did. Time really flies when your having fun.
One thing that really impressed me was that everyone was so polite, nice and down to earth. We would love to get back as soon as possible.
Again: Thanx everybody!
Take care,
Cheers
Krunt / Tad Morose :headbang:

As the sponsor for Tad Morose I can't say enough about both your performance and the way you treated your fans. Thank you thank you thank you for making that weekend so very special to me.

-Sean

Thanks Krunt. Tad Morose worked very hard for the American fans and put on a great show. I talked briefly to each of you and all of you were also very nice guys. I hope to see you all back in the US very soon. Here is a pix I took of your performance. I cropped it, added a border and some text, but the rest was simply stage lighting.....

redtad.jpg

Bryant

After seeing you guys in Milwaukee a few years ago, I just knew that if you were given another chance to play in front of more fans that would appreciate you that you would go over well. I am so glad that I was correct!!:Spin:

Thanks Krunt to you guys for putting on such a kick ass show. Thanks for the specially signed pick, that was totally cool of you. I definitely hope Tad Morose gets back to the US soon. Wouldn't a tour with Brainstorm and Evergrey just kick all kinds of ass!!!

Bear

Krunt,

I must say, you made a new fan that weekend! I loved the music and the live performance blew me away, and I'm really particular on my music.

I was one of those people that came walking into the hotel as you got in... Part of me wanted to help offer to move your luggage, but you all looked tired and a little cranky (understandably though) so I figured I'd let you be.

I'll be keeping my eye on your website, I'd love to be able to see you all live again! Milwaukee again perhaps?

-MetalRose

I'd have to say your performance blew me away. My husband was a huge fan way before Atlanta and used to irritate me with Matters of the Dark being in the car constantly, but after meeting and seeing the band live, you have a new fan! Thanks for the awesome picture opportunities~
See you soon in the US?

You definitely got more than one new fan from Prog Power. My husband and I both were unfamiliar with you before, but since you're incredible performance, we'll be following you from now on.
Glenn is awesome !! Every year, he turns us on to amazing bands we hadn't heard of before.

Krunt -
Thanks for coming in an kicking our asses (in a good way) - plus Hurricane Urban. Your performance lived up to (and exceeded) my expectations. PLUS - you guys were great to deal with backsatge - true pros and gentlemen.
It would be great to see you get back to the States.
Wayne P

You guys were just so fing awesome.. I went out and bought every CD I could find from you all.. Ive been listening to you non-stop.. I can't wait till you all come back, and will travel whereever you are playing in the states. Thanks also for being so accessible to the fans-- You guys rule!

You guys were just so fing awesome.. I went out and bought every CD I could find from you all.. Ive been listening to you non-stop.. I can't wait till you all come back, and will travel whereever you are playing in the states. Thanks also for being so accessible to the fans-- You guys rule!

It was great to finally see you live (since I missed you guys here in Milwaukee, doh!). One of the best performances of the weekend and you guys were definitely some of the nicest musicians to hang out with. Come back soon!
Maybe Jaime and I will run into you guys at Sweden Rock next year :)

Alicia