Am I Disturbed?

lizard said:
I was looking for a good pic of those louisiana people on rooftops to put nad's face on but I can't find a good one with white people, they're all blackzors.
it's okay, i'm part black!

New Orleans has tons of black people, and you know why? Because it's hot and humid as all fucking Hell, and they are a tropical people. I'm not kidding.

NO also has lot of poor people. THose were the ones that hid out in the SUperdome.

But NO also has thousands of backwoods inbred white mofos lke that one assistant coach in The Waterboy (you know, the coach you can't understand) that were like "Well, we'll ignore the mandatory evacuation because if God wants us to die, we'll die. Evacuating the city won't change that." I am not kidding, they interviewed a guy that said something similar, and now the part of the city he was in is completely destroyed. He's probably dead.

it's odd that the storm hit the hardest in parts of the city that were not evacuated ...

lizard said:
oh wait, they can't help new orleans, they're in Iraq.:(
hahaha!

for those who asked: i have a buddy who has traveled by car to virtually every major american and canadian city. he said New Orleans was by far the most disgusting city he's ever been to. ever since he told me that, i've been prejudiced. for the record, i'm just gonna say the whole state of Louisiana is hell. like that Waterboy reference: it's pretty much dead on.

update: i've seen the latest pics and news and it looks like it was hit pretty hard, but the way the media was predicting, it shouldn't even exist anymore. they kept saying shit like, "a category 15 hurricane will OBLITERATE the ENTIRE gulf coast". bitches. the news *wants* as much fear as possible.

hahaha! i just saw some clips of looters. someone post a pic of this. im not skilled enough. the shots i saw are pretty funny - a guy running through the projects with a grocery cart filled with crap.

Looters filled industrial-sized garbage cans with clothing and jewelry and floated them down the street on bits of plywood and insulation as National Guard lumbered by.

Mike Franklin stood on the trolley tracks and watched the spectacle unfold.

"To be honest with you, people who are oppressed all their lives, man, it's an opportunity to get back at society," he said.

hahaha! thats awesome. "oppressed". Native Americans come to mind when i think of that word. not inner-city black people who dont have to work, dont pay taxes, and dont pay for their housing.

btw, lizard, the remnants of the category 42 hurricane should be heading your way by now. only its been downgraded to tropical depression or whatever. loser!

General Zod said:
Learn to swim, learn to swim, learn to swim....

Sorry, someone had to do it.

By the by, I'm not a huge Tool fan, but that is, without question, one of the all-time greatest songs.

Zod

I once told a Californian cousin of mine how much I hated that state and then made him listen to that song. He didn't get it.

Thanatopsis123 said:
I once told a Californian cousin of mine how much I hated that state and then made him listen to that song. He didn't get it.
how could he not get it? it's pretty damn direct:

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this

Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car.

It's a
Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will cuz
I sure could use a vacation from this

Silly shit, stupid shit...

One great big festering neon distraction,
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.

Learn to swim.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Learn to swim.

Fuck L Ron Hubbard and
Fuck all his clones.
Fuck all those gun-toting
Hip gangster wannabes.

Learn to swim.

Fuck retro anything.
Fuck your tattoos.
Fuck all you junkies and
Fuck your short memory.

Learn to swim.

Fuck smiley glad-hands
With hidden agendas.
Fuck these dysfunctional,
Insecure actresses.

Learn to swim.

Cuz I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away.
I wanna watch it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.

Time to bring it down again.
Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.

I wanna see it all come down.
suck it down.
flush it down.

but then again, there are tons and tons of idiots here that don't know why other people hate california. shit knows i do, probably because i've been here my whole damn life.

SHREVEPORT, La. (AP) — Seven teenagers from two families were splashing around in the shallow waters of the Red River when one of them stepped off a slippery ledge and plummeted into much deeper water. The others tried to save the boy even though none of them could swim, but they too were swallowed by the water some 20 to 30 feet deep.

Their relatives, who couldn't swim either, looked on helplessly as six struggling teens screamed for help, then vanished and drowned on Monday afternoon.

DeKendrix Warner, the 15-year-old who was the first to fall in, was rescued by a bystander.

"I stepped and I started drowning," he said from his inner-city Shreveport home in a low voice, his eyes staring at the ground.

The large group of family and friends had gathered for an afternoon of swimming and barbecuing in the oppressive heat. The group had only been at the river for about 10 minutes when tragedy struck — they didn't even have time to set up the barbecue.

DeKendrix said he was kicking and felt like the river was pulling him under. When he was finally pulled from the water, he told the man to go help his cousin.

Those who drowned were identified as the Warners: 13-year-old Takeitha and her older brothers, 14-year-old JaMarcus and 17-year-old JaTavious. The others were the Stewarts: 18-year-old Litrelle, 17-year-old LaDairus and 15-year-old Latevin.

The area where the drowning occurred is not a designated recreational or swimming area but is often frequented by swimmers and boaters. There are no lifeguards on duty.

"The river is a dangerous place. It's no place to even put your foot in if you don't know how to swim," said Shreveport Fire Chief Brian Crawford.

Swimming skills can be scarce among African-Americans like the teens in this tragedy. A study commissioned by the sports governing body USA Swimming found 69 percent of black children had low or no swimming ability compared to 41.8 percent of white children. Segregation kept blacks out of public and private pools for decades and the disparity continues because many poor and working class children have limited access to pools or instruction.

The study didn't look into swimming ability based on rural versus urban environments.

The drowning "confirms that what we are finding, that this continuing cycle of people not knowing how to swim and their children not knowing how to swim and still being around water," said Sue Anderson, USA Swimming's Director of Programs and Services. "It's the continuing lack of awareness of how important it is that children learn how to swim."

The federal government says African-Americans drown at a rate 20 percent higher than whites. A lack of access to swimming pools and a lower interest in swimming skills are among the possible explanations, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said.

Marilyn Robinson, a friend of the families, told The Times of Shreveport she watched helplessly as the victims went under. She said a large group of family and friends, including roughly 20 children, were out at a sandbar to barbecue and have a good time. They frequent the area and were familiar with the water, Robinson said. DeKendrix said he had been going down to the river all week.

"None of us could swim," Robinson said. "They were yelling 'help me, help me. Somebody please help me.' It was nothing I could do but watch them drown one by one."

It took more than three hours to find all the bodies.

544f2461-a0fb-4b92-af35-f21941bb2255.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What perplexes me good sir, is that not one single adult jumped in. Sink or swim, if that was my child I couldn't sit by noshing on cornbread as half my offspring perished one after the other. Though if the picture is any indication, there wasn't an adult male to be had. If only prisons permitted weekend furloughs?

30 minutes before the bbq...

a3hvtf.jpg

Non-Related:

Edit - Perfect timing, two gibbons in a standoff with police after a bank robbery gone awry in Los Angeles. An innocent 8 yr old has already fallen victim. My earlier smirk vindicated by their innate animalistic tendencies. Cornbread for all!

Last edited by a moderator: