Where is everybody coming from?

Kai-Guy said:
Well, now that the tickets are on sale and everyone is getting thier trip together it's now time to start finding out where we are all coming from. We have had this type of 'post' the last few years and it's always kinda cool to find out where all the Prog/Power crazies come from! Once again me, my wife, and two friends are coming from Colorado and we have two 'newbies' coming from Wyoming---wow, are they going to have fun!!! Well anyway--have fun with this 'post' and we'll see ya in September! :headbang:

Hello, this is 100 reply to the original message and i think it is so cool that peopel are willing to share these facts about ourselves. everyone be safe and see ya in september.

My wife and I will be flying down from Chicago (though we live in Elgin), for this one. We've been to III and IV.

It's cool to see people who have a group of people going. We always say we wish our friends liked the same kind of music as we do, but they don't. :(

Coming from Brisbane, Australia...via Europe, picking part of family in Prague, NYC next, then highlight of round the world trip-bloody rocking in Atlanta, gosh I can't wait......and yeah Edguy in Brissie few weeks ago kicked ass too.....c yas all there... :tickled:

Gee Pete....if it makes ya feel any better I originally came from Long Island prior to my move to Raleigh in '89.....so guess that sorta means....ummmm.no, guess not. :Spin:

Bryant said:
I am right on the Georgia border in Phenix City Alabama. I am about 90 mi. SW of Atlanta.

Bryant
LOL, I live right across the river border in Columbus. Nice to know there is at least one other metalhead in this godforsaken town

lifesadream said:
this is my first prog power fest. I live in Marietta, GA. Moved here from NYC 2 years ago. Looking forward to it bigtime
I moved here about 2 years ago as well, just up in woodstock. The great thing about Atlanta is that ProgPower is here. The horrible thing about Atlanta is that for people who love this sort of thing...its all that's here. But still, if you have to have one thing - it might as well be the best.

VENOM4188 said:
LOL, I live right across the river border in Columbus. Nice to know there is at least one other metalhead in this godforsaken town

Ha ha ha true.... good to see a neighbor at PP. There is also a guy from Valley Al. as well so we all have to hook up and take a pix together and show that the valley area does indeed have cool metalheads within.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha true.... good to see a neighbor at PP. There is also a guy from Valley Al. as well so we all have to hook up and take a pix together and show that the valley area does indeed have cool metalheads within.

Bryant

Sweet. Do you happen to read Unrestrained! Magazine by chance???

Kai-Guy said:
Well, now that the tickets are on sale and everyone is getting thier trip together it's now time to start finding out where we are all coming from. We have had this type of 'post' the last few years and it's always kinda cool to find out where all the Prog/Power crazies come from! Once again me, my wife, and two friends are coming from Colorado and we have two 'newbies' coming from Wyoming---wow, are they going to have fun!!! Well anyway--have fun with this 'post' and we'll see ya in September! :headbang:

Coming from San Francisco for the 2nd year in a row. Last year was amazing and this year is going to even better. It kinda bombed for me at the end with Rage when both my buddy and I got tired and sloppy drunk. This time I think I'll pace myself so I don't do the same thing for Edguy. Anyway, my band is called TimeLine. Check us out.
www.timelinemusic.net
We will be featured on the ProgPower USA V promo CD.
See ya there!

EB