Where is everybody coming from?

Well....the King and Queen will be making their first Prog-Power appearence.

While we had contemplated this trip the past two years it was found in conflict to our royal f'in duties.......yeah right.....like ya believe that.

Just the same....looking forward to it!!!! :Spin:

AngraRULES said:
I'm coming from Connecticut. New Milford/Danbury area. I've been to Progpower III and missed IV. Can't wait!!

I remember the day tickets went on sale for PPIII I went to Filene's in the Danbury Mall to pick one up from the ticketmaster location there, but the kid in front of me in line found out that they didn't sell tickets for something that far away...seems likely that was you, eh?

Flying from San Ramon, CA (bay area) into Nashville then driving (damn Southwest can't fly to Atlanta, gotta use the free ticket though!!). Went to the first PP, but haven't been since (it pains me to think about it). Can't wait, really excited for this!! Might have a friend coming with me, but he's not sure if he can afford it yet.

sh0kr0k said:
Grand Rapids, MI
Whoa.. ProgMaiden, I'll be meeting up with two friends named Matt & Eric, too! I wonder if it's the same two!?! :loco:

~Sh0k~

Wouldn't that be something? ;) Not sure about your friends, but the Matt and Eric I know are from NY and they're both gonna be 21 by the time Progpower comes around.

Heading south from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia..been to every PPUSA thus far, & I plan to continue doing so. :)

symfnyx said:
Flying from San Ramon, CA (bay area) into Nashville then driving (damn Southwest can't fly to Atlanta, gotta use the free ticket though!!). Went to the first PP, but haven't been since (it pains me to think about it). Can't wait, really excited for this!! Might have a friend coming with me, but he's not sure if he can afford it yet.
YAYAYAYAY John!!!! Can't wait to see you again, my friend!!!

td3253 said:
Me and buddy are coming from Louisville, KY. This will be our 2nd PP festival.
No, shit! I'm from Louisville originally man, moved down here to Atlanta a couple years ago...wonder if i've seen you around up there?

And speaking of Atlanta...where the hell do the rest of you GA folk hide out around here?

Lady of the Oracle said:
Heading south from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia..been to every PPUSA thus far, & I plan to continue doing so. :)
Shenandoah, eh? Stonewall Jackson territory! Welcome back to the deep south - again. :D