Where is everybody coming from?

Wandrail said:
No, shit! I'm from Louisville originally man, moved down here to Atlanta a couple years ago...wonder if i've seen you around up there?

And speaking of Atlanta...where the hell do the rest of you GA folk hide out around here?
I live in Decatur...

Ryan

Coming in from Tallahassee, FL. About a 4 hour drive north to Atlanta. My girlfriend and I, along with 2 other friends will be coming up for our 2nd ProgPower festival

This is my 2nd PP show. We'll be coming from San Angelo, TX. No doubt the only ones from there too seeing as how I don't know anyone who is into good music like this. See everyone there!

Coming from (just outside) Chicago, IL.

This will be my 3rd Consecutive ProgPower.

Myself and 6 other guys in an as-yet-to-be purchased RV departing 1 week before PPUSA, stopping in Nashville, Knoxville, and Charlotte, arriving in Atl the Wednesday prior to the show, shacking up at the Fairfield in room 219 (3rd year in a row! woo!), hitting Coyote Ugly, and getting ready to rock!

I'm looking forward to seeing some old friendly faces, and meeting plenty of new ones. We, along with another friend have the two rooms on the corner of the Fairfield, separated from the neighbours by the elevator, and with the big deck. That's where the party will be :).

Fellow Illinoisians (I know I saw a couple), drop me a line, we'll get together in ATL!

- R

Hey there - I'm from sunny & muggy Atlanta. I'm the guitarist for Halcyon Way, and we'll be playing the Pre-Party on 9/16. Can't wait to see you guys there, try to come check us out. We're the first Atlanta band to be invited to the festival to play as far as we know, so we're excited and honored by the opportunity. Later!

Jon Bodan
Halcyon Way
www.halcyonway.com

Hi there guys... I'm coming from Oklahoma. This'll be my first Progpower, and I'm totally psyched for it. It looks as if I'm the only person from OK who's into metal. It's quite sad, really.

Rider of Theli said:
Hiram, Ga. - which is 45 mins due west of the venue. :cool:
There's a Therion fan in Hiram? *faints*

(Cool, an excuse to play some Therion on WREKage this week, not that I need one...but we didn't play them last Friday night and I'm itching to make that up.)

PowerFreak said:
First year that I'm coming out completely single. :hotjump:
Zilla
Can I just say this part of your post totally cracked me up, along with your quote? Even the smiley guy cracks me up!

BABS

I'll try this again, since my original reply got lost in the shuffle awhile back.

This is my 5th ProgPower - can't miss this for anything! I'll be flying down the Wednesday prior from the Land of Beer and Harley (otherwise known as Milwaukee) and staying at the Fairfield. Can't friggin wait!!:headbang:

Alicia