Where is everybody coming from?

Third Prog Power for me, Ill either be coming from Midland or San Antonio, depends if I get into this college or not, Im sick of comm college here. This time though I've managed to drag a couple people from Denmark, and one from my town. FINALLY!

Ben

im coming from cheyenne wyoming a city that im not entirely sure truly exsist while im gone...

Driving up from central Florida for my first PP!! September isn't going to get here fast enough!! Just saw the Iced Earth, Children of Bodom & Evergrey show last night and it kicked ass!!! I'm ready for more!!

Grand Rapids, MI

I hope to fly, but I might end up driving. This will be my 3rd ProgPower, but my boyfriend will be attending for the first time. I rode down from MI with a few friends for PPIII and it was a killer-painful trip. NO FUN! I flew down last year, but had a place to stay about 20 miles away. This year, I hope to fly into Atlanta with my boyfriend, stay in one of the two main hotels (Granada or Fairfield) and maybe rent a car. That would be ideal. Anyone want to split hotel costs and share a room with my boyfriend and I? Maybe another couple from out of town? Someone arriving at the airport at the same time as us?

Prog Maiden said:
Most likely gonna be driving down with my boyfriend and meeting up with my friends Matt and Eric.
Whoa.. ProgMaiden, I'll be meeting up with two friends named Matt & Eric, too! I wonder if it's the same two!?! :loco:

~Sh0k~

I'll be coming from Greensboro, GA. About 70 miles east of ATL. This will be my first PP. I cannot wait!

Donna

First PP, though not for lack of trying. WY/CO area & Charlotte, SC. I'm just dragging my friend along as an ice breaker. I mean really, how many people have heard of Wyoming...really. :Spin: