where is everybody staying?

metalprof said:
Me, too. Maybe we should have a special Powerfest "Show off kid photos hour".

Then we can all toast whoever is at home watching them while we are out having fun :)

:cool: - although my wife is arranging a sitter for Saturday night while I'm gone, so who know's what's going to happen?

metalprof said:
Me, too. Maybe we should have a special Powerfest "Show off kid photos hour".

Then we can all toast whoever is at home watching them while we are out having fun :)

Ken

How about we just get really drunk and LAUGH at them hehehe....:D
And sure!! I'll bring photos of my rats, they're actually kinda cute til ya get to know 'em :devil:

Bad Girl Tess said:
Oh gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd. Don't tell me YOU'RE going ..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep! I blew it off (actually had NO money) previously, but I can DRIVE there, and with this lineup, and SOME of the people attending, how could I pass it up? So yeah, no returns on tickets! you're STUCK with me being there!
:D

J-Dubya

rrhoadsfan1 said:
I was gonna do the Bestwestern. But I think I'm gonna go down the street to Motel6.. 35 a night.. Can't beat that. And it leaves me with lots of extra beer Money...

Staying at the Super8. Motel6 wench put me on hold forever, and then came back & quoted us $100/night for 3 people!

Motel6 was $58+tax.......we're locked in for this thing now! : )

J-Dubya

Awww, I am staying at the Hilton Garden Inn because the Best Western was booked. How sad for me.

I'm a genius for waiting this long to book it ....I don't know what my problem was this year! Ugh. Oh well. I will be there!! YAY!!

Bad Girl Tess said:
Awww, I am staying at the Hilton Garden Inn because the Best Western was booked. How sad for me.

I'm a genius for waiting this long to book it ....I don't know what my problem was this year! Ugh. Oh well. I will be there!! YAY!!

Its ok you can stay with me, I wont bite.

To hard :loco:

Bear

Bad Girl Tess said:

Hey, that's where we are. However, I suspect a lot of time will be logged at the Best Western, since that's where the best parties will be...

Bear said:
Its ok you can stay with me, I wont bite.

To hard :loco:Bear
Hehehehe.....good news!!! Annie is coming with me now. We literally JUST bought her plane and show tickets. I can't wait now!!!!!!!!! I was scared to come alone. I may even be brave enough to sport some Astros gear ;)

eaeolian said:
y, that's where we are. However, I suspect a lot of time will be logged at the Best Western, since that's where the best parties will be...
Sweet! We can all be travelling buddies then, going back to our hotel at night ............OR in the morning :D

Bad Girl Tess said:
Hehehehe.....good news!!! Annie is coming with me now. We literally JUST bought her plane and show tickets. I can't wait now!!!!!!!!! I was scared to come alone. I may even be brave enough to sport some Astros gear ;)

Sweet! We can all be travelling buddies then, going back to our hotel at night ............OR in the morning :D

BADASS!!!! Is the MOM still coming?

Bad Girl Tess said:
I am totally legitimately concerned!! What if they like picking on metal fans??? We're screwed!!!

I was so going to sport my Astros gear but it sounds like it'd be best to skip that this time around ;)

Hey, I'm Italian and I'm from the Bronx. Nothing scares me. I got EVERYONE'S backs. LOL.

~Christina

Stardust2112 said:
Hey, I'm Italian and I'm from the Bronx. Nothing scares me. I got EVERYONE'S backs. LOL.

~Christina

Cruise Oakland downtown at night, I am willing to bet you change your mind o_O

Bear

we got the Hilton for $79.... i prefer Hiltons so I stay at them when available...
i am rooming with twisteddrsteph... :)