Where Is Everyone?

I expected to see some signs of life over here too. Especially, with everything the band is up to now days. I don't know that the band generates a whole lot of enthusiasm anymore, especially in the States. Maiden is skipping entire sections of this tour in the USA and the venues are getting smaller in some places.:ill:

There absolutly must be a Maiden/Priest tour this next time. It would be a great way to generate some of that enthusiasm once more.

Iron Maiden ROCKS! said:
I've pissed off to the arch enemy forum cuz i dun like spending half an hour just readin new replies to silly posts

But there's no traffic here. Reading all the new replies takes barely 5 minutes

i guess i just miss a few familier faces. most, in fact, i dont think any of them ever caused an issue...at least not a major one. but oh well, time will tell the fate of men.

Lamia...you must have a lot of steps to be stuffin all those people...how much air freshener do you go through to keep that area smellin good?

Never said it smelled good.

It has that whole Adrian Smith unwashed pants from the early 80s funk to it lately.

Maybe I should pour some powder detergent in with the body parts.

Hmm................................
..................... *thinking*.....

Nah, I'm just gonna sit here on my ass n stare at John Paul Jones instead :D

Reactions: Black Dragon
LZ_in_Birch_art_gallery_Denmark_1_mar_1973-13.jpg

Even all the way back to 1973 the smell of the ravaged bbers of yore is affecting events :eek: