Where is "lip service"?

Lis

New Metal Member
Feb 20, 2002
Orlando, FL
Visit site
I guess your Sludge name (LS) isn't the same on the Anthrax board... sooo... where are ya? Speak up! :) Been trying to find you since I hit here... just wondering who you are over here...

Later freaks...

Lis

K, I don't know anyone by that name but wasn't Lip Service a show on MTV like way the hell back when I was still watching it? I seem to remember people having to know songs and dances and be on teams or some crap???? Why does shit like that stay in my head? Am I totally nuts or did this actually happen???

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
K, I don't know anyone by that name but wasn't Lip Service a show on MTV like way the hell back when I was still watching it? I seem to remember people having to know songs and dances and be on teams or some crap???? Why does shit like that stay in my head? Am I totally nuts or did this actually happen???

Hehe. I remember that show. During the last round, they would speed up and slow down the song to see which team stayed in synch with it the best. They had three celebrity judges on each show too, I believe. How the hell do I remember such pointless crap?!

hehehe...

Does anyone remember when Anthrax was on Remote Control?
I know Charlie was one, and maybe Frank? I can't quite spark that brain cell....

j

(if I'm the only one who remembers that show I'm gonna feel reeeeaal old.....)

You beat me to it!! I only remember Charlie on the show. Colin Quinn, Ken Ober, Kari Wuhrer (she's a hottie). Oh, and some guy named Adam Sandler. :D

I am.....THE STUD BOY!!!!!!!!!!! Remember that? Goddamn I feel old...

Coop

There was the infamous Newsradio episode and their appearance on that horror movie (can't remember the title at the moment, can't remember if it was just Joey or the whole band either).
(I need some sleep)
They were also on Leno a few weeks ago.

Yeah. That ruled. He also did: "I'm Jerk Boy!"

Sandler was also on the Cosby show a couple of times.

Sandler WAS on the cosby show! He was the token "non black friend" LOL When the hell were they on NEWSRADIO? And LENO?
I never thought I'd say this, but GODDAMN I need to watch more t.v.!
I remember REMOTE CONTROL, and MARRIED......,but these other 2 appearances baffle me.:confused:

Hey Hey..it's lip service from the sludge board. I guess I forgot to mention the fact that I'm not actually registered to use this board, I'm just a "lurker" shall we say :) But after I saw your post I figured now is the time to start posting here. Btw hello everyone!!!

Anthrax was live via satellite on Leno back when this Anthrax terrorism shit was happening. He interviewed them and at the end Gilbert Godfrey came out wearing and Anthrax tee.
They were on Newsradio back when Stomp 442 came out. The one chick on there was trying out to be a vj for MTV and she was interviewing them as her first assignment. She called them a grunge band and then an industrial band and basically screwed up the whole interview.
I think the name of the movie Joey was on was Pledge Night?!?