Where is Rikard Zander?

hmmmm, i can't believe people are still bashing MMA. i proudly wave the flag of that album. it's simple, You don't like it, you don't listen...i freely admit not spinning first two albums at all. but it doesn't mean all you people shouldn't too. the choice is yours
And what is this forum for then ? Is it not to express your oppinion ? I think saying what is wrong helps them more than a lame "Oh ya, great, ouaaauu ".

And what is this forum for then ? Is it not to express your oppinion ? I think saying what is wrong helps them more than a lame "Oh ya, great, ouaaauu ".
in this case it ain't gonna help. album is 2-3years old and it's not going to change in foreseeable future because you wish so...i don't mind your moaning, i just fail to see the point of doing so

I think symphonyx said the best words ever written here.
if we would everything that you guys say each and every time
then the music would be coming from you, not us and then it would not be evergrey. It would be a compromise of a million wills,a way music is not supposed to be written. Also its not like we forgotten the keys, hell I even wrote half of them, they are exactly where WE want them to be.
Adding to that we apreciate your thoughts and reflections you just got to remember sometimes that it is us who work our asses off each and every time we record an album, but we record for US first and foremost. Then we are just very lucky to get more and more great fans like you for every album.
This means that we will keep producing albums the way WE want them
and just keep wishing that we stay true to ourselves in orderbto stay true to you. THAT is the only way. Cause it is us who are evergrey.
thanks for the time you spend here and your efforts in helping us promote Evergrey!

' t

:headbang: Amen Tom...The New album fucking rocks!! I lOVE IT!

You guys need to come to the USA!!:kickass: