Where is the album being released in the USA?

amyasdf

Prog Phantom
Dec 1, 2010
949, CA.
www.youtube.com
Not sure if this is a stupid question or not... but, i don't want to pre-order The Great Escape. i'd really rather go to the store and buy it in person. i've called Best Buy, FYE, Border's, and some other random record stores... but nobody says they're going to have it in the store. does anybody here in SoCal happen to know where it'll be sold? or do i HAVE to pre-order The Great Escape?

thanks for your help :)

Not sure if this is a stupid question or not... but, i don't want to pre-order The Great Escape. i'd really rather go to the store and buy it in person. i've called Best Buy, FYE, Border's, and some other random record stores... but nobody says they're going to have it in the store. does anybody here in SoCal happen to know where it'll be sold? or do i HAVE to pre-order The Great Escape?

thanks for your help :)

Considering the shipping date was Dec. 4th, I'd say same in the US.

You can buy off their online website, and probably iTunes as well (all the rest of theirs is on iTunes, as well as all the other Lion-signed bands I've bought music from)

i know it's being released on the 3rd, but the question was is there a place i can buy it in person?

I don't know. If you know any local record stores, you can ask them to order it for you. Problem is I've yet to find a record store that sells SW. And I know one that has some REALLY obscure bands (I live in NorCal BTW). So, if you want a hard copy, I think you can buy it off Lion Music's website, otherwise I don't know.

does anybody know FOR SURE if it'll be available on iTunes this Friday?

i REALLY need this album. i'm bummed i didn't pre-order it sooner... i want it now! i probably will end up pre-ordering it because i want a hard copy. how long does shipping take? i'm in CA.

Buying from Lion Music is a good decision, they are very fast!