Where r you from??

lol wow lots of Brainstorms i guess.. but this is THE ONE ;) yay

@Gaunerin: lol yes i got ur idea.. :) i said that coz I got to know BS only after Andy joined since i love SYMPHORCE and he's their singer... :) BS music rulz anyway.. !!

Hi, I´m from Germany, born in Taiwan, then Washington DC, Heidenheim (well, Nattheim), Bremen, now Munich.

This forum is really more international than I thought ... cheers @ Gaunerin & Marlies

Hey, I still have a problem with the smilies, I don´t have them on the left side when clicking "post reply". What am I doing wrong ?
Thanks for the help in advance.

Originally posted by Cold Gin
Hi, I´m from Germany, born in Taiwan, then Washington DC, Heidenheim (well, Nattheim), Bremen, now Munich.

This forum is really more international than I thought ... cheers @ Gaunerin & Marlies

Hey, I still have a problem with the smilies, I don´t have them on the left side when clicking "post reply". What am I doing wrong ?
Thanks for the help in advance.

Ahhh, this is a rare case, but your computer obviously has a "future smilie abuser detector." It feels that you'll use and abuse the smilies so badly that it's disabled them. Hmph.

Alright fine, I have no idea.

Originally posted by markgugs
Ahhh, this is a rare case, but your computer obviously has a "future smilie abuser detector." It feels that you'll use and abuse the smilies so badly that it's disabled them. Hmph.

:lol:
hehe.....well, no idea either.

And that's right, Silkie and Gaunerin get together occasionally with us (we live 1 to 3 hours away from each other) and Angelwitch73 we usually meet at Wacken:) And this year we also met Cornholio, which was very cool :cool:

You can see us all on some pictures of Wacken: http://truemetal.org/marlies/private/woa02

Cold Gin: you moved a lot and each time over quite a distance.. how come? Father in the military maybe?

Smilies: After you clicked on Post Reply and you have the field where you type the answer (so not the Quick Reply field at the bottom of the forum), on the left of it it says: "Your Reply: See forum rules (below) for more information about what codes you are allowed to use in your posts." And right underneath that (and still on the left of the message field), there should be a little window with part of the smilies... if not, I have no clue either why:( If you scroll down, there is also a little segment where it says: "forum rules: you may post new threads, you may... etc." There also is: "smilies are ON" Or I hope they are on.. if not check your preferences. The word smilies is linked to a page with all the smilies, so you can use that too.
Pfff, long story, hope it helps :lol:

@Cold Gin: Here's the greatest smilie of them all...

Here's what happens to people who don't give Brainstorm a chance--------->
greenchainsaw.gif

Originally posted by markgugs
@Cold Gin: Here's the greatest smilie of them all...

Here's what happens to people who don't give Brainstorm a chance--------->
greenchainsaw.gif

WAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That IS the coolest smiley :lol: :devil: Mind if I save, upload and use that too every once in a while? :cool:

Originally posted by Squeak
Soon will move to *probably* Massachussetts or Sweden.

:eek:
Apart from the fact that I'd be terribly jealous when it will be Sweden ;) - why those two places that are not only entirely different but also on different continents?

Originally posted by Squeak
Born in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Live in California now. Soon will move to *probably* Massachussetts or Sweden.

If I had to choose between those two I would go for Sweden. Having been a resident of Massachusetts for a few years I can honestly say Sweden will be a lot more exciting...

Originally posted by Marlies
And that's right, Silkie and Gaunerin get together occasionally with us (we live 1 to 3 hours away from each other) and Angelwitch73 we usually meet at Wacken:) And this year we also met Cornholio, which was very cool :cool:

You can see us all on some pictures of Wacken: http://truemetal.org/marlies/private/woa02

Those are some great pics!!!!!!

I like the Death Angel t-shirt you got on in one of those photo's! :)

All of them are great pics! Especially the ones with Mikey (Capt'n FATSBEER!) from Evergrey.... I'll hopefully be running into him in November :D so he can give me fastbeer pointers!

Dustin