Where r you from??

Originally posted by Dustin

Those are some great pics!!!!!!

I like the Death Angel t-shirt you got on in one of those photo's! :)

All of them are great pics! Especially the ones with Mikey (Capt'n FATSBEER!) from Evergrey.... I'll hopefully be running into him in November :D so he can give me fastbeer pointers!

Dustin

Thx, Dustin!

The Death Angel shirt is only half as sweet as the gig at the Dynamo festival I saw.. even though I didn't get to hear one of my all-time favorite metal songs Kill As One!! They had to cut the set short a bit, weeheee!! They played it at the club show in Eindhoven the night before the Dynamo festival but I couldn't be there :cry:

Yep, capt. Fastbeer rules :headbang: ! He's a great guy and a true friend - a few months ago Nico and I spend one week at his and Lotta's place and explored Gothenburg and the surrounding area! :cool: :) :cool: :) :cool: :) :cool: So have fun when you get together with them in November!

right, that's because I've just found how to insert a sig ahah

Feels good to see I'm not the worst english writer now, thanks buddy ;) :D
We really need some english lessons lol

Originally posted by Fangface
right, that's because I've just found how to insert a sig ahah

It's a cool sig because I feel it's true :)
I read it for the first time on one of these WOA cups this year. I'm now having one of these displayed in my living-room.

it's even "truer" than tr00 Metal :D

And it's cool to collect these pretty WOA cups, there are different ones each year.
Is it displayed in your living room as trophies? ;)

Originally posted by Fangface

does it sound like last NE album? or more Steel Prophetish? or more progressive?

Errr... I think it's in the same vein as the last NE album, but due to Rick's vocals it does remind me a bit of Steel Prophet too of course :D
Really good stuff!

@our french friends: internet is the best (and most interesting) english lesson you can get. If you don't stick to french pages only of course ;)

Originally posted by Marlies
Errr... I think it's in the same vein as the last NE album, but due to Rick's vocals it does remind me a bit of Steel Prophet too of course :D Really good stuff!
yep I've d/l some new songs on the official website, they kick ass!!!
Too bad he had to leave Steel Prophet to make this possible...

Hejsan JannE! :D

Hehehe....nothing to be impressed about really :saint:
I just like your country a lot, that's all :)
I've been to Gävle once, actually. But I've just spent a little time at the station and I cannot remember anything :/