Where should I go next?

Originally posted by PeruvianTide
I have bought V a long time ago, and I love it... I haven't heard ANYHTING else by SYM X... what CD should I digest next?
The Divine Wings Of Tragedy.
I guess some people will agree on this ;)

Originally posted by PeruvianTide
I have bought V a long time ago, and I love it... I haven't heard ANYHTING else by SYM X... what CD should I digest next?

Oh man...without ANY doubt, get 'Divine Wings of Tragedy' next. It's probably my favorite CD ever. Not one bad (or even mediocre) song anywhere on that CD.

Enjoy,

Matthew

i recommend you The Divine Wings of Tragedy is on a dead tie with V on my favorite syx albums list great cd also live on the edge of forever it's a Cd of live performances by syx wich are great and flawless also there is Prelude to the Millennium wich are re-recordings of old symphony x songs and finally Twilight in Olympus also a great cd and if you want to finish your syx collection buy Symphony x and Damnation game

"Prelude to the Millenium" and "Symphony X" are still missing in my collection. I`d like to get some impressions,opinions,descriptions about the album "Symphony X"!
(I know,there are reviews about the album, but I`m too lazy to search for them!:p )

well the original symphony x album is very very good but the lack of good production drags it down a little bit if you want a sample download the original version of Masquerade then download Masquerade 98' from Prelude To The Millenium and you'll see what i mean :D

I've yet to hear anything from the first album. I know it's not Russel singing, but what's this Rod Tyler guy sound like?

how rod tyler sounds? i find kinda hard to explain but i would say that he uses growls and his voice is a little more high pitched also he's less melodious than Russell that's all i can say if someone can explain it better all helps are welcome :D

YEah basically.. Rod sings more high (not that he can get higher tones) and with less power than Russell, also he doesnt have same feeling ... hmm how can i explain ? :p ... anyways the only way to know how he's like is listinening some songs hehe :D , I recommend u as someone did already Masquerade origina version, then listen the 98 version ;)