Random CD

my freind lent me a cd

If you read along to the lyrics of ITEC, the music doesn't line up. At points of desparation, dark times, the music is very upbeat and cheerful

hehe i forgot about that...you are completely right...and sometimes it leads to super cheesy lyrics..like that barbarian guy who always has to sing over blues sounding music. the only one that seems to have the lyrics and the music lined up together in terms of significance to the story is "tower of hope"
well..its been a while since i listened so that is all i can think of.

but i really like to hear the parts with anneke singing...that one song valley of the queens was very good especially.
and the first song off disk 2 i think...something about a garden maybe...

theodyssey said:
Metal Chick, Arjen's other projects are INCREDIBLY VARIED!!! For instance, Into The Electric Castle is one of my least favorite albums i own, where as flight of the migrator is one of the albums i want to buy most at the moment. If you listen to one and think it's shit, try to keep an open mind to his other stuff... and for god's sake LISTEN TO DAWN OF A MILLION SOULS!!! Russ's BEST work hands down. And romeo's best solo.

I wasn't thinking that Arjen's other stuff was gonna be space metal. I know its not...but the fact that the Aryeon songs done by Star One were totally awesome IMO, I'm just thinking about seeing what the originals were like. Dawn of a Million souls (on the live SO) is soooo my favorite song!!! :D Russell can make any song awesome.... :worship: