Hi ya' all, i'm also new here!

Lord_of_Mediocrity

Anarchy Welcomer
Nov 12, 2003
Puerto Rico
Visit site
Hello everybody!

I recently bought the odyssey, which is my first Symphony X cd, and it blew me away! They became my favorite band(knocked off DT). I'm gonna buy all of their other cds. So Hello Everibody! :wave:

later

Dude, there is no mediocrity on this board whatsoever. And I am sure as hell we don't need a lord of such a thing, so you don't belong. Get out!!!

JK

A warm hearty handshake from this soul and a WELCOME a broad (hehe)

Good thing to know you are buy all their stuff. My favorite discs are Twilight in Olympus and Divine Wings of Tragedy

Welcome:wave:

Hey make sure you get "live on the edge of forever"

Thats one of my favs.. Then you get an idea what they are like live, Very powerful..IMO

Yngtchie Blacksteen said:
So, besides Sym X and DT, what music do you like?

In no particular order:

Nightwish
Therion
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Stratovarious
Halford
Anthrax
AC/DC
Early Metallica
80's stuff
Ozzy
Starting to get into Children of Bodom
Avantasia
Edguy
Liquid Tension Experiment
Black Label Society
Kiss
Lemur Voice
Iced Earth
Blind Guardian
Started listening to Star One, and to Andromeda
Dixie Dregs (saw them live :OMG: )
Probably forgot stuf :Smug:

Lord_of_Mediocrity said:
In no particular order:

Nightwish
Therion
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Stratovarious
Halford
Anthrax
AC/DC
Early Metallica
80's stuff
Ozzy
Starting to get into Children of Bodom
Avantasia
Edguy
Liquid Tension Experiment
Black Label Society
Kiss
Lemur Voice
Iced Earth
Blind Guardian
Started listening to Star One, and to Andromeda
Dixie Dregs (saw them live :OMG: )
Probably forgot stuf :Smug:

nice taste in music there...especially nice to know another Bodomite is brewing :D

Hail BODOM!!!! \m/ :headbang:

yeah, excellent to have ya bro. As for your musical tastes, i disagree with MABEY 2 or three bands out of that entire list, so... basically you are right at home here. you like any death metal? Therion's first album slays all, though i am a big fan of their later work, especially vovin.

theodyssey said:
yeah, excellent to have ya bro. As for your musical tastes, i disagree with MABEY 2 or three bands out of that entire list, so... basically you are right at home here. you like any death metal? Therion's first album slays all, though i am a big fan of their later work, especially vovin.

I actually plan on getting Vovin, and Live at Midgard, after i get al of the Symphony X's cds. But I have the first song out of that cd (Rise of Sodom and Gomorah) and it kicks my ass! Made me wish I could speak German.

later