Where the fuck...

FUBAR said:
I'm pretty sure you can buy it directly off Dave.

Doubtfull. He had 5 copies that he sold from the old forum, don't think he has anymore. I think it's truly "out of print".

.:crast:.

A Trace Of Blood said:
...can I get Pursuit of the Sun & Allure of the Earth? Why doesn't TER have it? Nor does Dark Symphonies or Red Stream.
I dont know how close you live to RI, but if you ever go to Providence, the Newbury Comics has a really surprising metal selection. Ive found some seriously obscure shit there. I've been to other Newbury Comics and it's not nearly as good elsewhere. I think there are a few metalheads working at the Providence Place one. The Woods cd might be there.

Black Tears said:
Darn, out of print, and my case has a big crack in it. There goes the ebay resale value in 20 years :tickled:

Only the plastic case is damaged? That's nothing. You can buy those at stores. Just pick up another one (or pack, I don't think they come seperately), and take the booklet, CD, and back picture out and transfer it. It doesn't take that long at all to do.

Wolftribe said:
I dont know how close you live to RI, but if you ever go to Providence, the Newbury Comics has a really surprising metal selection. Ive found some seriously obscure shit there. I've been to other Newbury Comics and it's not nearly as good elsewhere. I think there are a few metalheads working at the Providence Place one. The Woods cd might be there.

Yeah, I have been to that one. I personally like the Attleboro one the best though.

All available time, effort and $$$ are currently being focused towards our next album: 'Woods 3: The Deepest Roots and Darkest Blues' (due out Autumn 2006). At 15 tracks/approx 65 minutes of heavily layered music, it will be a HUGE undertaking! The recording begins very soon and it will require our full attention until it is complete and as close to perfection as we can take it.

We will be able to re-press any previous album at any time in the future, but please understand that this next album has to happen now (for many, many reasons!). I personally appologize for "Pursuit..." not being available, but I promise to get it pressed again as soon as possible. :)

I'm glad I got my copy before it went OOP. And I'm really glad Against the Seasons was re-released. I spent so much time searching the internet for it and never had any luck. I was so excited to finally get my hands on a copy.

i just found a copy today downtown toronto, pretty random. of course i fucking grabbed it right away cause i didnt have it yet

I'll have to get one when its re-released. Until then I have a copied version from a friend. Unless I can get one at the HMV megastore downtown TO, they seem to have a good amount of metal thats hard to find