Where the hell is my fan club CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
I want this more than any other CD ever, I was promised it before the end of 04 and I'm now almost in June!! I'm gonna ask Russel Allen about this when I see him June 1st and vintage vinyl...:hotjump:

====== 04.NOV.04 ======
FAN CLUB CD
Church of the Machine, the Official International Symphony X Fan Club, is preparing to release the band's first ever fan club cd. Available to fan club members only, the very first fan club cd will consist of demos, outtakes, and unreleased material. The tracklist will be as follows:
(short description of each in parentheses was provided by MJR)
  1. Inferno - pre-production
    (2002 - Basic demo for the song - very close to the final version.) [note from Jax: Russ' ad libs are funny on this one]
  2. Odyssey - Sketch for Intro/Main Theme
    (2002 - This was the first draft of the intro - some of the orchestral parts used here appear in the final version - with a few modifications.)
  3. Eyes of Medusa - original title: Gates of Misery
    (1996 - Pre-production with a different chorus and extended solo section. A bit long - but interesting.)
  4. A Winter's Dream, Part II - Rough Mix with Rod Tyler
    (1995 - A few weeks before Russell joined the band, we were still in the studio, tracking for the Damnation CD... Rod had already sang on a few tunes and this was a rough mix from one of the sessions.)
  5. Disillusioned - first demo
    (1993 - One of the very first songs we sent to the Japanese label - very rough demo.)
  6. The Star Wars Theme and 'too much free time'
    (1999 / 2000? - MJR's arrangment of The Star Wars Suite - for 13 guitars and percussion. Wacky stuff.)
The cd will be sent out to fan club members before the end of the year. More information on Church of the Machine can be found at www.churchofthemachine.com.

You couldn't e-mail me and ask? WTF? There'll be an e-mail about the cd going to the fan club members this weekend, thanks for asking so politely. Next time do it in e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.