Where to buy Distant Tides?

Timwings16

New Metal Member
Aug 2, 2007
I've been looking for this CD but can't seem to find it anywhere. I have copies of the original and remastered (don't ask) but I want the real disc. Any suggestions? Also, with the versions I already have the original actually has a better sound to it than the remaster. Maybe the encoding is worse on the remaster but any comments on the sound difference between the two?

first i must say hallo from Serbia ... well somehow you music has find its way here.... but not in the material
form for there is no way of buying the Dark Empire nor persuader albums.....but you still have same fans
hope the numbers will grow soon enough ..... I'm not sure that you know where Serbia is but we know one thing
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

haha, no they won't

your probably right. When they get a new lable then.

Killzone has really dropped the ball on this. The album has been recorded for a few months now. And honestly it shouldn't take this long to master an album. I mean hell the rough mix of Salvation Denied is great as it is. Only a little improvement is possible at best. And if the rest of the stuff is as well mixed as the other tracks ive heard it should be fine.

I can't even get to the Dark Empire site...does anyone else get this?

DarkEmpireSiteError.jpg

The domain expired. I'm debating renewing it or just sticking with the myspace, since I think most people check a band's myspace nowadays than the actual website, and now you can sell merch on the myspace as well.

The pages ARE getting a huge facelift one way or another, the label is preparing a press release to announce the release date, and we'll have a preorder for it as well, at a discounted price. $10 to preorder HD, $20 to get a combo pack CD + t shirt.

I did talk to Killzone about reissuing Distant Tides, but if it happens, it would be a digital release only (itunes, etc).

Also, we're gonna be signing a deal with a Japanese label that might even get the album out before Killzone does. This is the release that will have the cover of The Knife on it as well.

The wait's gonna be worth it guys, trust me ;)