Where to buy Mesa OEM V30?

Red Phoenix

Jun 22, 2009
Germany
Does anybody know where i can buy a single Mesa OEM V30 speaker in germany? I guess it's not possible without a cab but i just need one speaker.

Mesa sells them direct. Not sure how it works for Europeans but if you call them they should be able to hook you up with the right person.

In ebay i don't get any result. But when importing from america i would only buy from a company respectively mesa.
A local distributor whould be nicer. I could ask a bigger musicshop here in germany if they would import the speaker for me when i can't find a shop who has it on stock.

I have 2 in Chicago, in the US that I'm trying to sell. Pm me, although I am not familiar with the shipping costs overseas

I have already understood that mesa sells them direct, Jeff ;) And thanks for the offer topsoul, but i am also unfamilar with shipping oversea. Seems to be expensive with ups. And payment is also problematic..i don't have any credit card or paypal. I will first try to find the speaker in germany.

The Mesa V30s are voiced differently than the standard Celestion. Celestion build also another V30 for Marshall which is also differently voiced. And in the Rectifier Cabinets there are the ones voiced vor Mesa and they are one of the reasons why that cab sounds like it sounds. When recording, most of the time only one speaker is miced and so i thought, why not testing a single Mesa V30 in a Marshall cab or what else you got. Might not be like the original mesa cab but one step closer in that direction for.

My V30s sound extremely thin and fizzy, it sounds thin even with tons of mids in.