trade: Engl 4x12 pro v30 for....

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
HB 4x12 v30 plus money
Marshall v30
any other 4x12

I'm using this mainly for live and it's just too heavy for gigging. in the studio I'm using my Mesa primarily, so I'm up for a trade of my engl cab for something else/cheaper/lighter.

the cab is technically in perfect condition (all speakers been replaced 2 years ago, no wet rehearsalroom etc...hear it on any Alestorm release, Incubator etc.).
there are some rips and tears in the tolex though.

so if you wanna get rid of your HB or even Marshall cab (v30 or any other speaker) drop me a line.

EDIT: damn, wrong subforum again...was meaning to post in the "gear for sale" section...somehow ended up being here again, sorry.

ouu, if i knew a bit more how the engl cabs responded to my playing id be kind of interested, thought u liked the engl dude? surely it sounds better than a V30 loaded marshall??

yep, I like it and it's definitely tighter than a v30 marshall.
it's got tons of bite and a VERY tight bottomend.
not trading because I don't like it, just because it's fucking 54Kg or so and that's just too heavy to bring it too every live gig (at least for a fat and lazy cunt like I am, lol).

I don't know how practical a trade between UK and germany is though, I guess the shipping would be rape :(