where to by waves C4?

hey Lasse check out Dutchmuzik (ebay seller). I bought the studio-classics bundle from him. I saved SOOOO much money!!!

Also check out wavesuniverse.com (it is official waves seller)

It is never a good idea to buy waves plugins individual!!!
Buy a bundle that fits for you.... Like someone mentioned the gold bundle!!!

If you bought it in may you got the V-series bundle for free.

hey Lasse check out Dutchmuzik (ebay seller). I bought the studio-classics bundle from him. I saved SOOOO much money!!!

Also check out wavesuniverse.com (it is official waves seller)

It is never a good idea to buy waves plugins individual!!!
Buy a bundle that fits for you.... Like someone mentioned the gold bundle!!!

If you bought it in may you got the V-series bundle for free.

Brooo! I'd heard of Dutchmuzik (amazing), but hadn't heard of wavesuniverse.com (amazing amazing!).

I want the SSL bundle, $600 from Dutchmuzik apparenlty only until today, but its $600 on wavesuniverse for a while I think. Plus Dutchmuzik has McDSP stuff cheap which is awesome :)

Anyone know anymore places like this?

A slightly OT question for you guys. I've been mixing basically for about 3 years now, but how do you gauge a good compressor against a bad one? I have no problem with effects... but compressors at the moment, other than hype and fancy GUI's before me, Im not too sharp at saying hey, that one sounds better than that one!

I do have Ozone3 and it's alright, but something feels wrong about it...dunno.
I tried it on the drumbus and it's alright there, but just today I've found out that I prefer TC MasterX3 for that (if I have anything on the drumbus).

A slightly OT question for you guys. I've been mixing basically for about 3 years now, but how do you gauge a good compressor against a bad one? I have no problem with effects... but compressors at the moment, other than hype and fancy GUI's before me, Im not too sharp at saying hey, that one sounds better than that one!

I just go by what feels right.
I like compressors that don't have tons of unnecessary features and give the desired results right away.
a good compressor for me is one that sounds good after like 30 seconds tweaking by ear.

the 90's called, they want their GUI back.. aha.

in all seriousness, i really liked the stock multiband compressor in SX3, but i lost that when i went legit - they seemed to miss out all of the real reasons why i'd want C4 over CS4, on the product comparison..

and kev, i'm with you on that one, i can't really tell the difference. maybe it's because i suck, but perhaps waves are riding on the name a little bit..

thanks,

Personally I've been using Massey CT4 lately. I find a compressor attractive if its got a fairly low CPU-usage, not too complicated and has a smooth character to it. Like the Massey CT4 :)

the 90's called, they want their GUI back.. aha.

So true! Other than Drumagog and its appallingly cheap look,its the worst GUI I've ever seen, so garish!