Where to Fly into?

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
Awesome show in store. I am seriously considering coming from the U.S. Where would I fly into as I have only been to Europe once and it was to Germany. Thanks for the help.

Copenhagen airport is the only way to do it, unless you want to travel through Sweden.

Try Copenhagen first though. I believe Delta airlines would be the cheapest, as they are working together with SAS (Scandinavian Airline Systems)

Lars

Yes, you could fly to MALMO airport in Sweden (which usually works out cheaper than flying to a MAJOR city) and you can get a bus I'm sure from outside the airport to Copenhagen city centre (about 50 minutes).

xx Kirsty

Copenhagen airport is the only way to do it, unless you want to travel through Sweden.

Try Copenhagen first though. I believe Delta airlines would be the cheapest, as they are working together with SAS (Scandinavian Airline Systems)

Lars

Thanks Lars; appreciate the help. Now i have to find someone that wants to go with me. Thats always the challenge as my friends r not really into this the way i am. We will see i guess, but what a freakin lineup! Will there be a pre-party type show? If so, the icing on the cake for me would be to finally see one of my all time fav. vocalists, Hubi Meisel!!! Anyway, good luck with the show, and hopefully i will be there to witness it. Does the venue have seats?