Where would you come to see us this summer?

Where would you go to see some goblins?

• Mexico

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NekrogoblinTim

Your skin is mine.
We're still working out the logistics of our summer tour, but I wanted to get a rough idea of where our US fans are concentrated, because we're poor and can't afford to go everywhere. It would really help us out if you answered the poll and if you want, mention a local venue you prefer in a post.

Thanks, guys!
-Tim

P.S. It seems I can't edit the poll, so all you central california people, vote for Northern Cali.

If you come to Tx my band will play with you, Dallas/Ft. Worth has a huge metal scene. Please come to Texas!!

timmm! we've already talked about a washington show. it would definately be HIGH OUTPUT and you guys would get a lot of exposure!

You should deffinitely come to Nevada... play at the New Oasis in Sparks, great venue, good people...

Oh pleeeeeaaaaaase come to Massachusetts. It seems like every time a band I like tours, they always skip over New England completely, and I can't see them. I actually live in NH, but I know the chances of going to NH are really slim, so... MA PLZ!

Come to central california.. more specifically the coast of central california... aka San luis obispo.

down town brew is a small venue but is always packed with spazzing music fans.

and me.

:/

Massachusetts for sure!!

The Middle East, in Cambridge is a great venue.

or... The Palladium in Worcester. If you do go there... play the Upstairs... trust me.

If you need any help finding a venue feel free to e-mail me. My uncles band also plays a ton in Boston... if we're lucky I might be able to get you a spot with them.

Boise! Zomg come to freakin Idaho. We're like a day trip away. The Big Easy (the GOOD metal venue here) is EXTREMELY supportive of bands like yourselves.

I know a couple of bands that would more than likely help out cuz they're that awesome!

why is there no midwest? if you can make it to ohio i could set a show up for you. and gauruntee a draw.