where's light

*cough* I have no idea what you're on about, Madam *cough* :D

Btw, we were sitting for a while in the Ha'penny Bridge Inn on 25 Oct., trying to trekk down sue and rockstar species, we even went back after a couple of hours, but all in vein (except for the drink :)).

Dhatura said:
*cough* I have no idea what you're on about, Madam *cough* :D

Btw, we were sitting for a while in the Ha'penny Bridge Inn on 25 Oct., trying to trekk down sue and rockstar species, we even went back after a couple of hours, but all in vein (except for the drink :)).

Yeah...alright :Smug:
we waited for ages for you to contact us, we had a banner specially made and everything and no sign..pff, I don't know! :) :tickled: :)

Su Jacko said:
Yeah...alright :Smug:
we waited for ages for you to contact us, we had a banner specially made and everything and no sign..pff, I don't know! :) :tickled: :)

Whatwhatwhaaaaat?? Now, seriously, were you there? We didn't have your numbers though, only info from SLight that you'd be there but nothing else. Well, yeah, we didn't really organize this, I must admit :/

Nooooo

angjebig.jpg

Btw, did you go dancing anywhere?

Could you imagine the Antimatter men dancing :hotjump: :hotjump: :yell:
Well, we did go to Dorans and we witnessed that which can only be watched through magical bumlers goggles...a man REALLY dancing, on his own..I couldn't take my eyes off him, he was soooo strange. o_O

Susie said:
yeh back, so tell us what you been up to light, like john travolta on grease,

summer lovin had me a blast, so on so on
:cool: :wave:

Let's get this thread back on-topic, hey! ;)

Sorry for the abrupt disappearance and that, but fuck, I hate goodbyes ;)

Been travelling (Holland, Sweden, Holland again, and now in the UK), and *should* be back in Switzerland in late December, but everything's very chaotic and unpredictable right now, so who knows. I'll be back 'properly' as soon as I have a permanent residence (and DSL line) sorted out, but since it's unclear which country this will be in yet, I can't say when for sure - or at all. Will be floating around off and on though - I'm always watching you...

I'm on 33.6K dialup at the moment, so I can't really scan through all the old shit and remain sane. Any major highlights that I missed?