Where's the land of hope and glory?

haha and why do i think it's a certain photo album on my myspace that makes me 'unforgettable'

Sorry but, not quite... :err:

OK, quite...! Truly legendary...

But, ultimately, not the reason I added you ;)

Fuck, I 'd really like to meet Alestorm, and that's probably because I know I'll never have a chance to.

-Eric, did you say the "F" word?
-"Jew"?

Sorry but, not quite... :err:

OK, quite...! Truly legendary...

But, ultimately, not the reason I added you ;)

Fuck, I 'd really like to meet Alestorm, and that's probably because I know I'll never have a chance to.

-Eric, did you say the "F" word?
-"Jew"?

haha lies, all lies, i swear if i deleted that folder i'd lose half my male 'friends' on myspace :p

hahahahaha no you don't wanna meet alestorm, honestly, all you'll get is insults and maddy jokes :p

MIKA!!! I got a picture up Gavin's skirt, he's not a real scotsman (thank God!)

haha lies, all lies, i swear if i deleted that folder i'd lose half my male 'friends' on myspace :p

hahahahaha no you don't wanna meet alestorm, honestly, all you'll get is insults and maddy jokes :p

MIKA!!! I got a picture up Gavin's skirt, he's not a real scotsman (thank God!)

If that's why they added you to your friends, they could just skip that, and save your pics to their computers! As i said, I'd really like to be "that pole", BUT it's a really stupid reason to act like you want to be someone's friend! :)

About Alestrom... I can take it! That's what drunk pirate metal is all about!

And as for that last part...WTF! Eh, well, I'd really like to take a pic up Simon Simons' skirt so who am I to talk... At least now you can' t say men are pigs!

hehe yeah, alestorm are great guys though, especially dani, everyone needs to hug a midget! (says the girl who's EXACTLY the same height as Dani...)

hahahaha lets just say i wasn't trying to take a pic up his skirt, i really wish the wind hadn't blown at that time, and once again, thank God he's not a true scotsman!