Where's the love?

I have been so excited about novembre in the last couple of days. Their music makes me shiver.
My favorite metal band alongside children of bodm, burzum and tool.
Unfortunately i don't have novembrine waltz or arte novecento but have attempted to get both off the net and will keep trying.

I want to go to Italy for the soul purpose to see them play live, i'm in NewZealand so it's a long way.

Who said novembre were second to Opeth? shame on you. Novembre offer so much more than opeth.

i would never have imagined that i would see novembre and children of bodom in the same line

it seems odd? they are quite different bands. I have been a fan of Children of bodom for longer but I like novembre more now. I like cob's first album the best, I just can't get over alexi's guitar. I'm really getting into Burzum now. I just got hvis lyset tar oss, and hlidskjaf (sp?)
tool will always be one of my favorite bands as will novembre.

Hi there all Novembre fans!!!
I just happened to listen Novembres last album... before it I didn't know almost nothing about that band and fell in love immediately :)
...and typicaly my other favourites are Opeth and Katatonia :p
It looks like it is pretty hard to get anything other than this last album :(

classica, novembrine waltz and dreams dazure are quite easy to get since they are in century media

congratulations zedzed.
Where/ how did you here it?
I first heard novembre on a powertab, then bought the albums almost straight away.

erishkigal said:
congratulations zedzed.
Where/ how did you here it?
I first heard novembre on a powertab, then bought the albums almost straight away.

Hi, I read about it in Opeth forum that Novembre is good band etc. and dl-d Dreams D'azur album and I liked it very much... :headbang: