Novembre fan videos

mirogarm

New Metal Member
Jan 9, 2008
Dubnica nad Vahom, Slovakia
Here is my second video made for Novembre song Winter 1941 (the first one was Zenith).
If there is anyone who has made his own video for Novembre song, please post it here, it would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everasia cant be now made with other stuff than M & C, read the lyrics and you'll understand, but i am sorry, I have probably endangered their profits, so what can I do:erk:

And Homecoming? Maybe, but I have to find the inspiration and the right movie. But what with copyright, hmm? Do you think that this is the case of copyright infringement? I think that theoretically yes, but dont think they lose any profit with this, its some kind of free of charge promo. But law is the law.

Well, copyright is not actually law per se, it's a right as the name implies. If you make something, you automatically obtain copyright from it, because you made it. The problem is not even about them losing sales. It's about using their stuff without prior consent. They can't have someone dedicated to review all uses of their stuff, so the easy route is to cut everyone down. :)