Forum must not Die

WINTERHEARTIST

New Metal Member
Dec 18, 2011
Come Back you all NOVEMBRE Fans, no better feeling elsewhere, This Forum is where the NOVEMBRE spirits unite, You can Start your blabbering here, and I will feel happy reading about NOVEMBRE and you.

Hey guys! :) carmelo orlando is my friend on facebook but i am a little shy to ask him whats going on with novembre :/ how can i ask him? Give me a clue :)

He is busy with his girlfriend these days hahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha,joking, nice couple though :D , but I think I must not talk personal things about band. Ask anything, You listen the music, The third person, you understand music, You actually Listen to Carmelo, the first person, Be a fan!! If you don't get answer, why is that the problem, Novembre has given So much to us, that a no reply means nothing in front of it to be practical, Spiritually I am still talking about Corruption(give and take thing). Ask anything like a lunatic Fan and bug him.

Here is a song I am listening today, and the second half of it remind me of Novembre things, does it? Amazing song by the way, epecially the second half

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a song I am listening today, and the second half of it remind me of Novembre things, does it? Amazing song by the way, epecially the second halfhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm15Q6OVy9g

That is a cool song WHA!

Regarding Novembre, I have not heard anything regarding split-up, but you have to realize Novembre is a niche band and makes not a lot of money, so this people have to have side jobs, which is generally a big barrier for creativity. Novembre has always been releasing albums around 3-5 years apart from the previous album. It sucks for us as fans, but that's the price for great music. Rock on and for those of you on facebook, a lot of us gather on the "novembre fans" page

Novembre is band of music, of honour, I look forward to if Novembre tries to make a mainstream oriented album for a change, I look forward to any kind of music Novembre feels like offering. No band so far has that great honour Novembre has , in my sense. I don't know about practical world, it's quite style and business, I only know , musically, Novembre get what it deserve, it did, and with time it will. NOVEMBRE NEVER DIES. In few years, there comes cavalry.

I read on Novembre's site that they are working on something.. However this was a looooong time ago... I sincerely hope they record something - anything - sometime. I miss Novembre. :/