Materia very good like this...

raul_metalico

New Metal Member
May 31, 2006
Hi! I've never listened a pretty band like Novembre. I have a girlfriend who found that cd of Novembre called Materia in Spain. I almost sell it to some guys who dress like rockers, very cheap. But something stopped me and started to listen, never had listened something so beautiful and unknown that it went directly to my heart and I shed tears. I don´t know what type of genre is that, I can only compare it with this exquisite mexican band that is also very sentimental better than "bachateo". Well I see you're fans of this band, I would like to hear more about them. So, let me thank you in advance and I leave you this link for you to visit this group and you will give me the reason that they sing and play with the same feeling. I love it!!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/lostemerarios

28575med7eo.jpg

temerarios1pc.jpg

conciertos38ar.jpg

fotointro26gf.gif

raul_metalico said:
Hi! I've never listened a pretty band like Novembre. I have a girlfriend who found that cd of Novembre called Materia in Spain. I almost sell it to some guys who dress like rockers, very cheap. But something stopped me and started to listen, never had listened something so beautiful and unknown that it went directly to my heart and I shed tears. I don´t know what type of genre is that, I can only compare it with this exquisite mexican band that is also very sentimental better than "bachateo". Well I see you're fans of this band, I would like to hear more about them. So, let me thank you in advance and I leave you this link for you to visit this group and you will give me the reason that they sing and play with the same feeling. I love it!!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/lostemerarios

28575med7eo.jpg

temerarios1pc.jpg

conciertos38ar.jpg

fotointro26gf.gif

Well I'm mexican and I've listened some songs from los temerarios (I don't like their music by the way)and they really have nothing to do with metal,rock or anything like that in my opinion.

I can't find any similarities to novembre,I haven't listened MATERIA yet but I don't think that "Los temerarios" sound like novembre.

For example there are bands like porcupine tree whose music is not in the same vein but they have the same nostalgic/soulful feeling.

Here in Mexico the genre that "Los Temerarios" play is called "Musica grupera" is a kind of popular music.

That comment sounds to me like compare SLAYER with BACKSTREET BOYS or something like that. :lol: but is just my opinion.

guardian_of_blind said:
Well I'm mexican and I've listened some songs from los temerarios (I don't like their music by the way)and they really have nothing to do with metal,rock or anything like that in my opinion.

I can't find any similarities to novembre,I haven't listened MATERIA yet but I don't think that "Los temerarios" sound like novembre.

For example there are bands like porcupine tree whose music is not in the same vein but they have the same nostalgic/soulful feeling.

Here in Mexico the genre that "Los Temerarios" play is called "Musica grupera" is a kind of popular music.

That comment sounds to me like compare SLAYER with BACKSTREET BOYS or something like that. :lol: but is just my opinion.

Hey paisano! I don´t like rock, First time I listen a band like Novembre, and I was refering to the same feeling. Maybe they are not the same genre, but if you listen Materia, and the voice at Temerarios, they are surprisingly similar!!! :OMG: Temerarios and Novembre have the same feeling! Even some lyrics are similar! They speak about love, sorry, etc. But honestly I don´t know what to do with this original cd. If you want I can send it to you. I am from Tamaulipas and I only listen "musica grupera" nothing compares to it and to the "corridas de toros".

**Jester** said:
Los Temerarios is badly cheesy but I see where he is coming from.

Not all mexican music is like that but people who listen metal and progressive or experimental music are a minority here.

Of course there are good bands in Mexico like Cenotaph(RIP),souls on fire,agony lords (RIP),dies irae,elfonia,arkhe,etc.