Where's The Plane?

Air Raid Siren

Maidens' Vox
Apr 26, 2004
My City Of Angels
www.myspace.com
We are so close to the anniversary of that terrible day in our country's history, September 11th. After seeing the crash of the plane into the WTC on TV, I never thought that the Pentagon disaster was anything but a plane. Apparently, there are dissenting opinions on what actually occurred. Follow the link for some compelling footage and quite a bit of food for thought. It's certainly made me question what really did happen. Will we ever know for sure?

http://pages.infinit.net/noc/pentagon.swf

Air Raid Siren said:
We are so close to the anniversary of that terrible day in our country's history, September 11th. After seeing the crash of the plane into the WTC on TV, I never thought that the Pentagon disaster was anything but a plane. Apparently, there are dissenting opinions on what actually occurred. Follow the link for some compelling footage and quite a bit of food for thought. It's certainly made me question what really did happen. Will we ever know for sure?

Who cares what conspiracy theory people think? it could have been a missle, or a small plane......... The GOVERNMENT didn't do it as this website film might suggest........ It is done and over with, let it be already............. Everybody gets caught up in this Goverment knew it was going to happen crap, blame Geroge Bush, he planned it.................. Don't fall for it....!

Just curious was any of this touched upon in Fahrenheit 911? Interesting stuff, but I'm wondering why none of this other footage has been released?

Good link, really interesting stuff. Really glaring inconsistencies. I'd like to found out more about this, and check the guy's sources out a little better, but for the meantime - color me concerned.

- Straylight
Now Playing: Opeth - To Rid The Disease

Unfortunately, most of the stuff that Bush is accused of ("he planned it;" "blame George Bush,") doesn't stick very well, especially when you read the 9/11 Commission's Final Report which shows all the holes that are currently all over the place regarding this nation's security.

However, for Bush to be wrapping himself in the flag and stating that he's fighting terrorism in this nation with his "War on Terror," and declaring a war of "pre-emption" against a nation that can barely put up a resistance, it does make me rather sick.

Let's look at another plane crash: in the crash that killed Randall William Rhodes on Ozzy's Diary of a Madman tour, the plane was completely dissolved in the fireball.

Bush Whacker said:
Unfortunately, most of the stuff that Bush is accused of ("he planned it;" "blame George Bush,") doesn't stick very well, especially when you read the 9/11 Commission's Final Report which shows all the holes that are currently all over the place regarding this nation's security.

However, for Bush to be wrapping himself in the flag and stating that he's fighting terrorism in this nation with his "War on Terror," and declaring a war of "pre-emption" against a nation that can barely put up a resistance, it does make me rather sick.

Let's look at another plane crash: in the crash that killed Randall William Rhodes on Ozzy's Diary of a Madman tour, the plane was completely dissolved in the fireball.

Excuse me, but Kerry is wrapping himself in the American Flag! Four more years of Bush!!!!!!!!!!!

Southern California Liberals??????????????????????????

Ramsfan said:
Excuse me, but Kerry is wrapping himself in the American Flag! Four more years of Bush!!!!!!!!!!!

Southern California Liberals??????????????????????????

Nowhere near the amount that Bush is. Let's also not forget Dick Cheney's comments about how choosing the wrong party in the upcoming election will result in another catastrophic terrorist event.

Hmm...is he trying to tell us something or is he just relying on scare tactics and exploiting 9/11/01 for political purposes? :err:

Air Raid Siren said:

I found something compelling too... You know the emoticons that are used here when you post a message? Try swipping the emoticon with your mouse so that the text before it and the emoticon itself changes color (i.e. background color turning white). When I do it, I get a different face! I think the one that grins turns into a monkey face. How funny. Certain others get a different face too. It's a government conspiracy using subliminal emoticons... :loco: Here, try swipping these ones.... :D :err: ;)