Which album would you like to hear front to back live?

Although TJR is far and above my favorite album of theirs, I would still have to vote with the majority and go with Colony; it has a level of pumped-up energy that delivers a melodic roundhouse kick to your nuts, and combines it with a sledgehammer of brutality across your skull. It would be one of the most epic concert experiences in music history, past, present and future.:kickass:

I would like them to do just like what they did with the used and abused dvd

give us a few live shows that are proshot and soundboard quality

play like the latest album front to back

then play a set of classics (cloud, only, trigger, colony, embody, gyroscope[i wish], bullet ride etc etc)

I would like them to do just like what they did with the used and abused dvd

give us a few live shows that are proshot and soundboard quality

play like the latest album front to back

then play a set of classics (cloud, only, trigger, colony, embody, gyroscope[i wish], bullet ride etc etc)

I agree about another DVD, it was fucking 10years ago now. And there were talks and hints about a DVD back in 2009 but nothing happened. I really hope they do something on this tour cycle, otherwise there for sure wont be a DVD for another 3-4years AT LEAST. Talking about proshot and soundboard quality, don't know if you've seen this gem, one of my favorite songs with extremely good sound quality.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90InmStlHos&list=UUfVuiNpMgvi_EhfG8nj1B4w&feature=share[/ame]

Always dug your vids on youtube (I'm cj397)

I do remember seeing a video I believe it was maybe the making of Delight and Angers? or something of a guy talking about a dvd too. Glad I didn't make that up haha.

Of course it's amazing, there's a vid on youtube of cloud connected played at that festival and it looked awesome with the rain and lights.

But back to the topic... I really don't see why they don't release another set or 2 of pro-shot/soundboard audio show on DVD or for digital download.

They haven't had a full show broadcast(like rock am ring 2006, graspop 06) besides Wacken 2012 in years.

They're one of the best bands live especially when Anders' voice is healthy.

If my autistic IF memory isn't wrong, you are correct. It was on the making-of-video to Delight & Angers back in 2009 that Patric Ullaeus (the guy who has made all of their music vids in the last 10 years) hinted strongly that there was a DVD in the plans.

And I recognize the username you wrote. I haven't uploaded anything for a couple years now though, simply because there aren't anything to upload :p

If my autistic IF memory isn't wrong, you are correct. It was on the making-of-video to Delight & Angers back in 2009 that Patric Ullaeus (the guy who has made all of their music vids in the last 10 years) hinted strongly that there was a DVD in the plans.

And I recognize the username you wrote. I haven't uploaded anything for a couple years now though, simply because there aren't anything to upload :p

Probably the time Jesper was leaving so that halted any plans.

But times/social media have changed so they def need a dvd or pro-shot set or something to show they still got it... people are hating more and more on them these days.

Probably the time Jesper was leaving so that halted any plans.

But times/social media have changed so they def need a dvd or pro-shot set or something to show they still got it... people are hating more and more on them these days.

Yep that might have had something to do with it.

They sounded great at Wacken though IMO. And I saw them at Gröna Lund (their extra last show of SOAPF tour cycle) in September 2013, and it was definitely the best performance I've heard from the live and I've seen them 5 times between 2008-2013.

Yep that might have had something to do with it.

They sounded great at Wacken though IMO. And I saw them at Gröna Lund (their extra last show of SOAPF tour cycle) in September 2013, and it was definitely the best performance I've heard from the live and I've seen them 5 times between 2008-2013.

Lucky prick. That show looked insane.

I was hoping since seeing them hype that one up in the days before that they'd have actual footage of it... would've been just fine.

Like I said, they need to remind people that they still destroy live...

People saw Wacken 2012 and thought Anders' voice was done lololol

The Jester Race!!

That's this album here:
2717169.jpg

I agree about another DVD, it was fucking 10years ago now. And there were talks and hints about a DVD back in 2009 but nothing happened. I really hope they do something on this tour cycle, otherwise there for sure wont be a DVD for another 3-4years AT LEAST. Talking about proshot and soundboard quality, don't know if you've seen this gem, one of my favorite songs with extremely good sound quality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90InmStlHos&list=UUfVuiNpMgvi_EhfG8nj1B4w&feature=share

That's honestly one of the best performances of Embody the invisible I've seen in a while.

As much as I like the old synth backtrack, I think the new ones compliments the live guitars better. The old one is best for the studio track.