Songs you rarely hear live

Bluegreen

Aug 4, 2008
Gothenburg
Hi there, this is my first entry on opeth.com.
When watching videos of opeth gigs or reading reviews of live shows, it becomes clear that some songs are more often played than others. Which is of course completely understandable, considering many songs are very popular and some have even become legendary; if I went to an Opeth show (haven't been to one yet) I would like them to play all of their songs because they're all so fantastic! But my point is, there seem to be some songs that never appear at their shows, and I thought it would be interesting to see which of these you all would prefer hearing. Two of the songs I definitely would like to hear live, and that I don't think have been played live, are Atonement and Reverie/harlequin forest...

I really want to hear atonement(if they can), isolation years, epilouge, BTPISIO(maybe even with that shit at the end...Miakel mite needs some mushrooms)
and of course Dirge for november.

personally i would love to see For Absent Friends played live, its maybe my favourite opeth song - although i dont know if they have done it live before or not, sorry