Songs OPETH dont play live

If Opeth come to Prague again, I'd love to see them play Demon of the fall and White cluster.
About the songs they almost never play - I think it will be great if they play In the mist she was standing - from time to time, cause I think it's the best "Old-Opeth" song. Well hearing Benighted will be great too!

Songs they havent played to my knollege.

Silhouette
The twilight is my robe (not sure about this one)
Reqium
Black rose immortal (apart from a shortened version)
Prologue
Madrigal
Dirge for november
The funeral portrait
Patterns in the ivy
Wreath
For absent friends
By the pain i see in others
Beneath the mire
Atonement
Harlequin forest
Hours of wealth
Isolation years

Ive heard bootlegs of every other song.

the reason apperently opeth doesnt use acoustics live are because acoustics cost very much, and are easly to damage in the touring life style. Also switching between acoustic, and electric on a dime every song would be quite tiring, and probably hard to pull off.
Metallica - The Unforgiven

Yes, I know that Opeths material is harder to pull off that way, but they could limit the acoustics to when the transitions between heavy and acoustic are slower. Could they not?

I too was stoked to see them play The Amen Corner in New Zealand. I'd love to see To Bid You Farewell live.

The Moor would be good too...

Id love to see, To Bid You Farwell or Black Rose Immortal live. Shit id love to see Opeth live period, they have yet to come to Houston to my knowledge. Hopefully after this new album comes out they will tour here , and hopefully with one or no opening act.

Metallica - The Unforgiven

Yes, I know that Opeths material is harder to pull off that way, but they could limit the acoustics to when the transitions between heavy and acoustic are slower. Could they not?

They could do what John Petrucci did in the Dream Theater Live at Budokan dvd. On the songs Solitary Shell and Hollow Years there is an acoustic guitar solo and he used some effect on his electric to get it to sound pretty damn close to an acoustic guitar with nylon strings, so Im sure that they could find the right processor to give them an almost authentic acoustic sound so they could make those oh so smooth transitions without the hassle of bringing more guitars. And yes I know many will cry foul at the fact that it isnt A REAl ACOUSTIC guitar, and I feel ya, but Id rather have this than nothing at all.

i got to see serenity painted death live the first time i saw them ^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Same here, it was awesome! London Mean Fiddler, 2003.. I forgot the date unfortunately though. I think it was in March, it was definitely before the release of Damnation. From Still Life they also played Godheads Lament that night too.

From just the top of my head and from previous reasearch these are the songs Opeth have not played live to the best of my knowledge (correct me if im wrong).

Orchid: Twilight is my Robe and The Apostle in Triumph Silhouette

Morning Rise: Black Rose Immortal, Nectar

Blackwater Park: Dirge for November

Deliverence: Wreath, BTPISIO

and most of GR

Songs they havent played to my knollege.

The twilight is my robe (not sure about this one) **
The funeral portrait **

Ive heard bootlegs of every other song.

these have been played live for sure.
the first in some old 95-96 concerts... the second in the UK tour with arch enemy, in 2002 if i remember well.