Which Album?

Natan made me curious about Power Quest, but I don't know where to start.

Which album should I try out first?!!!? :dopey:
Welcome to the Power Quest forum man! Im glad you decided to come here and check them out!

All of the power quest albums are awesome, but I'd say Neverworld is one thats worth checking out if its your first time

So please go listen to it and let me know if you liked it. Its not as progressive as Symphony X is, but there are progressive elements here and there

Let me know what you think about them! cya

Personally, either Magic Never Dies or Neverworld - I imagine most others would say the same.

Can't go wrong with either of these. I feel that Magic Never Dies is a bit more well-rounded and refined as a pure power metal album, with every song nailing it (though some might disagree on The Message). Huge 80s rock vibe on both but plenty of glorious power metal. Two of the best power metal records ever written as far as I'm concerned.

Blood Alliance is a great record to check out after those two, I think. Wings of Forever and Master of Illusion are good albums in their own ways but Neverworld and MND eclipse them. Go get 'em - you won't regret it.

Sooo, I listened to Neverworld all the way through twice and duuuuuuuddeee....

It's awesome all the way through, but Well of Souls blows my mind! I'm gonna listen to the others.

In the meantime, gonna buy this album! :headbang:

Great, dude! Also, St. Louis - I live 3 hours away from there. Nice to have another American on board with the Quest! :)

Sooo, I listened to Neverworld all the way through twice and duuuuuuuddeee....

It's awesome all the way through, but Well of Souls blows my mind! I'm gonna listen to the others.

In the meantime, gonna buy this album! :headbang:
Glad to hear, hope to see you around here too. And if you liked Neverworld, you'll absolutely love Magic Never Dies, simply a great album. Oh and, have you noticed this catchy feeling to most of the songs? Yeah.....thank steve's songwriting for that one matey

Great, dude! Also, St. Louis - I live 3 hours away from there. Nice to have another American on board with the Quest! :)
And you know who told him about Power Quest, right? ;)

Next time you hear Well of Souls, try singing Temple of Fire over it and see if it fits. I only noticed the similarity yesterday, sure everyone else picked up on this years ago!

1. Neverworld
2. Blood Alliance
3. Magic Never Dies
4. Wing of Forever
5. Master of Illusion

All are great, but Neverworld and Blood Alliance are 2 of my all time favorite power metal albums:)!

Neverworld is really that kind of album where all the songs are more or less equally amazing in every aspect with no boring moments. Same case with Magic Never Dies, which I'd suggest to check out next if you liked Neverworld

1. Neverworld
2. Blood Alliance
3. Magic Never Dies
4. Wing of Forever
5. Master of Illusion

All are great, but Neverworld and Blood Alliance are 2 of my all time favorite power metal albums:)!

That is exactly the order I would put them in too! Neverworld is my very favourite album of any band or artist. As for Blood Alliance, still my favourite album of this decade and one of my favourite albums in general.

Personally, mine would probably be

1. Blood Alliance
2. Magic Never Dies
3. Neverworld
4. Master of Illusion
5. Wings of Forever

That is exactly the order I would put them in too! Neverworld is my very favourite album of any band or artist. As for Blood Alliance, still my favourite album of this decade and one of my favourite albums in general.

Great minds think alike;).

Just want to say there's nothing better than cranking Children of the Dream on a beautiful day in the car. Few songs can change my mood the way this one can. Yeah!!

So I have listened to them all and funnily enough, I think I actually enjoy Wings of Forever the most. It seems like it's their least popular album but, yeah, I think it might be my favorite
:yow:

But really, they're all awesome!

Thanks to you guys, I also have learned about a lot of other awesome bands!

So I have listened to them all and funnily enough, I think I actually enjoy Wings of Forever the most. It seems like it's their least popular album but, yeah, I think it might be my favorite
:yow:

But really, they're all awesome!

Thanks to you guys, I also have learned about a lot of other awesome bands!
Wings of forever is my least favorite, but its still an awesome album. I always listen to all of the PQ albums equally

Children of the Dream is really amazing song, I agree. It has a positive energy and vibe to it and the song's structure is downright beautiful. The entire Magic Never Dies album is also not far away from that

Here's a suggestion. If you liked Power Quest's albums, you might also want to check out Arthemis's albums, which also features Alessio on vocals on 4 albums. I find them similar to Power Quest and also similarly catchy and memorable