Which BBer for PM ?

Shannow

Stunt Plough Rider
Oct 15, 2001
Lithgow, Oz
Now's your chance to nominate a BBer that you would vote for for P.M.

I'll vote Spawn........he's got a list, which is a damn sight better than the real politicians.

unless, that is, he closes down country rail to satisfy the people of NSW (Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong)

somehow, I knew that you would say that.

(it's almost a 4th or 5th sense)

Go back to my post in the bouncer thread. Anyone who wants to be a politician should be automatically excluded.

But if enough people want you to be P.M., and you have less than the majority, you'll be in like Flynn.

LOL, do you want fries with that ?

I never wanted to be an engineer, I wanted to be a Gunsmith, but Barry Unsworth was the King of NSW at the time, so I chose motor mechanic, then saw what those poor buggers deal with day in and day out.

So engineer was my last choice.

Which makes me a good one then, doesn't it ?

By my own logic.

That's cool, those guys can do awesome shit.

So I take it that you'll be reinstating that as an official qualification, something that we've lost in the last few years.

You never know, I might just vote for you if you are proposing to improve the lot of the trades in Australia.

Shannow said:
That's cool, those guys can do awesome shit.

So I take it that you'll be reinstating that as an official qualification, something that we've lost in the last few years.

You never know, I might just vote for you if you are proposing to improve the lot of the trades in Australia.

Wow, an engineer who likes boilermakers, i thought i'd never see the day.

Shannow said:
unless, that is, he closes down country rail to satisfy the people of NSW (Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong)
Id just let the trains run themselves, drivers turn up when they like, people get on, if it stops at your station then you got lucky and can get off! And it would STILL do better than it is at the moment!

Nah, we have a habitat upstairs where we keep the Managers and Train Controllers. They beat their chests, eat bananas, climb buildings and wreak havoc and star in stupid movies about the Congo on their days off, inbetween they apparently run the railway :)

Koichi,
are "The South" i.e. Victoria affiliated with the Taswegians or the mainlanders.

I always wanted to fight for the South in a Civil War