Which Bodom song is your favourite live song ?

First, yes they are playing Every Time I Die on stage, and it's better on live than on album.

Then to that original question... I think that all of their songs played live are so fuckin' awesome that it's very difficult to say which are better than others, but I do can say which songs are those that I'm waiting for their gig...

Deadnight Warrior, Lake Bodom, Bed Of Razors (they didn't play that on their last gig in june), Downfall, Every Time I Die and Hate Me. (And now i'm looking forward to see their next gig in end of december and if they're playing Aces High. I'd like to see how it goes live :) )

i have to say fucking hate me in chile tehy started with this song and it was awesome and other song i like very much was fucking warhearts that was the best one for me i fucking freak out on that one

Well....In Tokyo Warhearts (live) CD, I would say that Lake Bodom or Towards Dead End.....

Let's have a look what it will be in Finland, Tampere..... All the time countin' the days !!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!:) :loco: :loco:

Easy. Mask Of Sanity because of the intro and the singing, and Punch Me I Bleed because of the keyboards and the haunting atmosphere.