Which Bodom song is your favourite live song ?

Two breasts and abs, faggot.. back in the days when I was in shape

Oh, and an Ankh cross from Egypt

And a shirt that cost 100€

Hate Me! that shit was tight when i saw em back in december (w/ Amon Amarth and Gojira) Sanctity was there too, but they suck.

Bodom After Midnight,Hate Me! and İn Your Face.Some say Everytime I Die, but I don't like ETID's live.Beacuse alexi cant sing like normal one.

I have seen the chaos ridden years DvD from sweden thats all, but i think downfall is the absoulutte greatest livesong:headbang:

its hard to think that sweden is so fucking close, and still i didnt go to that fucking consert:OMG:

motherfuck that pisses me off realtime!!!

BTW anybody know if cob is comming to scandinavia someday soon?
i could allways travell to finnland or something

i Am going to a live consert soon or i'm going to explode

Silent Night, Bodom Night was my favourite when I saw them live. Janne was so cool playing it! I loved watching his hands when he was playing it live.

I'd love to hear Kissing The Shadows live, too! I really love the keyboard / guitar solo at the end.

Deadnight Warrior,Hate Crew Deathroll(Killer solo),We're Not Gonna Fall and Needled 24/7(BTW,anyone noticed that Janne forgot to play one of the middle solos on CRY?)

I would like to hear live Bastards Of Bodom and Trashed,Lost & Strungout.

BTW,anyone noticed that Janne forgot to play one of the middle solos on CRY?

I read somewhere that Janne could not play the Needeled 24/7 solo because it was right after he had burned his fingers by handling the grilled sausage, and not because he forgot to play it. But he played really well after that. If what I read is true, I know burned fingers don't heal that quickly...

Silent Night Bodom Night : Legend song , best solo and great lyrics
The Rock Theme/ Touch Like Angel Of Death : Just fucking amazing when they this!

I read somewhere that Janne could not play the Needeled 24/7 solo because it was right after he had burned his fingers by handling the grilled sausage, and not because he forgot to play it. But he played really well after that. If what I read is true, I know burned fingers don't heal that quickly...

you can he seem burn his hand on the when hes trying to get the sausage off the scythe.