Which fuckin' celebrity would you love to butcher?

Seraphim Belial said:
use that on the olsen twins, i dont like 'em
Sorry i'm lazy to edit and upload to some host...

51552.jpg

olsen-twins-pics.jpg

Here`s my list :
All the f%#¤@# pop-stupid-wannabe-stars-yeah-right that uses sex to sell their music, and they cannot sing... Ahahahaha..
Like Britney spears, Christina Agi-whateva, J-lo, and I suppose you all know what I mean...

I hope...

Oh all of them! K seriosuly thoue they all should die. But my list (for now ) is:

Carrot top :puke:
barbra walters
jenfier aniston
Brtiney spears and all boy bands
christina agulara
jhon travolta :puke:
all people from The view
babrbra strand Uhm i could go on all day :p

Seraphim Belial said:
all of the above
and that fucking bitch slut christina aguilara
cant think of anything else right now
God she's fucking annoying. She drags on every single word for at least 5 seconds and tries to pass it off as good singing. A little diversity wouldn't hurt you stupid bitch instead of singing the fucking usual "ooooooohhhhaaaaaoooooooaaaaaoaoooooooooooaaaaoohhhhhhhhhhhoooooo" God that fucking makes me want to shoot myself.

Micheal jackson,
which probably wont be too much of an effort,could probably kill him with some kinda portable hairdryer turned on maximum blast,
"hey kiddyfiddler! LOOK"
Turns round and his fucking face just melts off.
Id be scared hed hold some innocent child hostage while im trying to kill him,like "whoa man,quit holding that 2 year old by its leg,its 200 feet down,have a heart for christsakes"....."i know im about to chop you up with an axe,but lets not take it out on the kids OK".