Which Hypo CD should I buy?

Heh, I think most Hypo fans will recommend all of them. I've got The Arrival, Catch 22 and The Final Chapter. I like the first two mentioned the most.

I guess I should order some from CDON (Europe only?). I think I get money before they pop into my mailbox. I've been thinking of the s/t one and Into the Abyss for starters. Now to check if CDON has them on their catalogue ->

you should ALL buy em, simple as this, especially the albums since the 4th dimension

I would begin buy :

the final Chapter (total masterpiece)
then Abducted
then 4th dimension, Catch 22 and into the abyss

and also get Nightmare made flesh from Bloodbath!!!
its Peter Tagtgren (Hypocrisy's singer and guitars) on the vocals for this album, and it fucking kicks asses!!!

I ordered Hypocrisy and Into the Abyss recently. Now I just wait...
I might pop by some record store after work to see if there's any interesting Hypo-labels available. I'm after The Fourth Dimension and/or Abducted.

I got most of them. i started with the Arival and it was great and Catch 22 is my Fav but i think the Arival is best to start with

I just got abducted o_O

Uh, well ok, actually I got the Abducted :)

"Roswell 47" was a scary one, a hell of a track. This album seems good for what I've listened to it a bit. The others are on their way in the mail.

I think everyone who is new to hypocrisy should buy 10 years of choas and confusion. this would be the best start i think. this is my favourite cd EVER!!! 90% of hypos best songs are on it. i only miss legions decend and inseminated adoption and maybe some songs from the self-titled.
and also THE ARRVIAL!!! Every song is just brilliant!