WHich is betteer.... classic Accept or new Accept ?

Depends what you mean Bryant.

I love the early Accept from

Accept
I' Am A Rebel
Breaker
Restless And Wild

After those albums I lost interest.

Then in 2010 I loved 'Blood OF The Nations' and now their latest album 'Stalingrad'.

So this is a long way of saying that I love the early period, don't like the middle period and love the latest two albums. :)

O and Mark Tornillo rules IMHO!

None :D

I know, you will kill me in September.

I think Blood of the Nations is their overall best album, but I don't think the new version can surpass their classic 1981-85 era.

I love the new line up, but I really owe Stalingrad a few more listens. Blood of the Nations was great and was one of my favorites from 2010, but Metal Heart is one of my favorite albums of all time, probably top 20. To me, Breaker through Metal Heart is about as good a run of albums as there is in the history of Metal.

I was forced to miss a few opportunities to see them back in the 80's. The first time I ever saw them was May 2010 in NYC and they blew the roof off the Gramercy Theater. I was also fortunate to see TT Quick a few times way back when. Great guy and he really is the only one that could have taken Udo's place.

I love all Accept '81 - '86. I really enjoyed Russian Roulette. But Eat the Heat was not that bad either. Must admit, never really got into anything after '93. Preferred UDO in the 90s rather. I really must give BoN and Stalingrad a chance. What I heard so far ain't too shabby.

what about the album with david reece singing :D

Oddly enough, that is the one time I got to see Accept live in concert, and I enjoyed his live performance.

I don't know that I can pick a favorite era of the band. I know that I have absolutely loved the two most recent albums, but I love early Accept as well.

I love the new line up, but I really owe Stalingrad a few more listens. Blood of the Nations was great and was one of my favorites from 2010, but Metal Heart is one of my favorite albums of all time, probably top 20.

MH and BOtN are neck and neck as my faves. Both are probably in my top 10.

I was disappointed with Stalingrad at first, but I gave it more listens and it really sank in with me. t isn't BOTN, but it still kicks ass.

Bryant

Depends what you mean Bryant.

So this is a long way of saying that I love the early period, don't like the middle period and love the latest two albums. :)

O and Mark Tornillo rules IMHO!

Grumble grumble !! Balls, Heart, Roulette and Objection are awesome !!

That he does

what about the album with david reece singing :D

The Reece release sucked, though it had nothing to do with him. The songs sounded nothing like something Accept would write. David's vocals may have actually been the best part of the release.

Bryant

Tornillo is a great singer, better than Udo even. "Blood of the nations" a masterpiece; "Stalingrad", very good... but, for me, classic Accept (80-86 + "Objection overruled") is the best european pure heavy metal band ever.

PS: I like a lot "Eat the heat" but that´s not Accept. It´s "another" band.

New Accept is very good and worth seeing at any opportunity, but can't rival the Breaker - Russian Roulette period.

Restless and Wild is still a classic and laid the foundations for speed and thrash (there's a statement for my first post!).

Musically, the new Accept. New vocals are tons better but I kind of miss the UDO snarl. Really can't go wrong either way but the last two albums have been incredible.

Musically, the new Accept. New vocals are tons better but I kind of miss the UDO snarl. Really can't go wrong either way but the last two albums have been incredible.

Yeah..... I am in the same boat. I miss Udo, yet I love Mark. If Mark quit and Udo came back, I would miss Mark.... both guys were simply meant to sing for Accept.
Mark doesn't sound "like" Udo, but he sounds like Accept....... if that makes sense. However, even though Mark sounds great covering many classic Accept tunes, it isn't the same.

Bryant