WHich is betteer.... classic Accept or new Accept ?

Yeah..... I am in the same boat. I miss Udo, yet I love Mark. If Mark quit and Udo came back, I would miss Mark.... both guys were simply meant to sing for Accept.
Mark doesn't sound "like" Udo, but he sounds like Accept....... if that makes sense. However, even though Mark sounds great covering many classic Accept tunes, it isn't the same.

Perfect!!! I couldn´t explain it better. I agree 100%.

On a similar but related note, the new UDO release, "Steamhammer", is friggin' awesome! :kickass:

Perhaps something to do with Stefan leaving the group and no longer producing his robot-tor style as he seems to have left to produce the Acceptology video of the band's career.

I agree with both, SoundMaster and M-KD2. New UDO album is quite good and one of the reason could be that.

It´s not so "martial" and modern metal. You got tunes in the vein of old UDO I´d say it´s their best effort since "Mission N.X".

I don´k like just one song: "Basta ya". It´s sung in spanish in a duet with Victor Garcia from (in)famous spanish band Warcry. :erk::erk::erk:

Depends what you mean Bryant.

I love the early Accept from

Accept
I' Am A Rebel
Breaker
Restless And Wild

After those albums I lost interest.

Then in 2010 I loved 'Blood OF The Nations' and now their latest album 'Stalingrad'.

So this is a long way of saying that I love the early period, don't like the middle period and love the latest two albums. :)

O and Mark Tornillo rules IMHO!

I share this assessment. Both eras have some great tracks. Enjoy them both.

"Stalingrad" is not "quite" as good a BotN in my ears, but it is not that far off. The middle of the disc is incredible !! Revolution, Against The World and Twist of Fate are as good of a back to back to back trio of songs as any I can think of.

Bryant