Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Emperor

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Machine Head

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Soilwork (the nu stuff)

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
cannibal corpse. go through all the trouble of making your lyrics so sensational and controversial, and the grunt like a pig so no one can understand you. idiots.

i think some of those up there are worse, but the bands suck too so better vocals wouldnt help that much.

dani rocks. finnaly someone original in metal whos not trying to sound like anders from in flames.
-neal

i agree with BlackWinterDay that Phil is the worst, he sounds liek hes trying to squeeze out a shit or something.... and i also agree with neal that dani rocks.... he really kicks ass, and can write songs like nobody's buisness

Well the choice between Children Of Boredom and Cradle Of Crap was pretty hard, I hate both bands with a passion.
In the end I felt patriotic and went with CoB (I am a finn, even tho I live in Sweden btw).

I voted for cannibal corpse... same reason as above... I don't understand why you put all these bands up for voting, most of these have the best vocalists in their genre, like CoF, DT, Jag Panzer and CoB. Also, I don't understand why you say "Soilwork (the nu stuff)". Are you implying that they turned to nu-metal? If you think that then you have no idea what nu-metal is, my friend. Get an education and then start judging.