• Gwar

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Green Jelly(Jello)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Infectious Grooves

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Except S.O.D that fucking rules! I have never heard the rest, also hardcore bands?

I haven't heard any of those bands. Except for one Infectious Grooves song that I had to listen to in a music exam. I don't remember what it sounded like so I can't tell you why but I remember it was fuckin' aweful.

P.S. There is a slight chance that I'm thinking of the wrong band.. But I'm pretty sure it was Infectious Grooves..

Certainly NOT SOD !!!! Speak English or die is a classic in my opinion !! :headbang:
MOD was not that superb. Green Jelly was fun for a moment, Gwar starts were Manowar goes over the limit...Don't know the other two, but would take a chance to see a sweaty nipples video. :loco:

i would have had to vote for Infectious Grooves, just because i liked Suicidal Tendencies so much, and MOD and SOD are too much fun to listen to for me to consider them!

carnut said:
Certainly NOT SOD !!!! Speak English or die is a classic in my opinion !! :headbang:
MOD was not that superb. Green Jelly was fun for a moment, Gwar starts were Manowar goes over the limit...Don't know the other two, but would take a chance to see a sweaty nipples video. :loco:
I used to have the Vid Sweaty Nipps did for the song "Demon Juice" I believe also I do Believe Sixxswine was at the Taping of that Video

JonnyD said:
I used to have the Vid Sweaty Nipps did for the song "Demon Juice"
I'll be damned! I do have that video too. I remember the video was pretty wild, but the music was pretty uninteresting.

Yeah I have it in my fourth VHS compilation:

40. 'The philosopher' - Death
41. 'Demon juice' - Sweaty Nipples
42. 'Snap your fingers, snap your neck' - Prong

Looking in retrospective is a cool name for a band :D

sixxswine said:
Yeah, I was at the video shoot & you can see me in there, but I have only seen the video once & the track was Demon Juice!
Great track...
Fuck me and then some! Where is the almighty Swine in the video?, give a a clue, as soon as I reach home I'll check it o_O

sixxswine said:
Look guys a stray from the gerneral forum?
:lol: You wanna take him to the pound or shall I?

Hey Sixx could you please explain Infectious Grooves' sound for me? I must be thinking of the wrong band because I remember them sounding pop-rockish..

Igor_Cavalera said:

Hey Sixx could you please explain Infectious Grooves' sound for me? I must be thinking of the wrong band because I remember them sounding pop-rockish..

They were a weird oddball offthe wall Funk Metal thing led my Mike Muir ... if you are Interested find a copy of "Sarsipuis(SP)ark" but they are not pop rockish at all :)

Igor_Cavalera said:

Yes, Infectious Grooves was a funk metal band that included the singer from Suicidal Tendencies... They were average at best, sounded like a cross between Suicidal, Red Hot Chili Peppers & George Clinton...
They did this track many moons ago called "Therapy." Ozzy did guest vocals on that one....

Gwar must be the most pointless band every to exist... even more than...

REGURGITATED COW FETUS!!!

Sorry Pyrus.

sixxswine said:
Look guys a stray from the gerneral forum?
there's only one person that is allowed to use
GREEN in his ID & that isn't you junior!

Wyvern, let me track down a copy & I could point it out to you. Like I said I have only seen the video once!
Thanks Sixx. Wow I know a video star :hotjump:

BTW, who is the babe on the sig? Looks like "sandpaper throat" Gossow...